TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2071
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    make better posts and maybe I'll townread you again
    probably not tho
    alright I'm just gonna try to solve the fucking game


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #2072
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      where did you say FUck out loud? I'm still not understanding why you think I pocketed you
      when I read your rough reads list

      I got the feely feel rn
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #2073
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        alright I'm just gonna try to solve the fucking game
        a good start, not gonna lie
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #2074
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          when I read your rough reads list

          I got the feely feel rn
          so you think I copied your reads list?

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #2075
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            FUCK
            I should stop posting and go do something else with my goddamn life
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #2076
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              so you think I copied your reads list?
              nonononononononononono not at all
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #2077
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                FUCK
                I should stop posting and go do something else with my goddamn life
                you better not leave until I understand why you think I'm pocketing/pocketed you because it makes no sense

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #2078
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  nonononononononononono not at all
                  then why the fuck do you think I'm pocketing you?

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2079
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    before I forget, choof projected strong town on D0 but around now is when he usually starts to crumble so keep an eye on him


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2080
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      lurker is town zenith is likely town


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #2081
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        you said there are two town PRs which are impossible to have with vig
                        let me be more clear:
                        there are two specific town roles which are possible in this game but are not in either setup with the vigilante
                        thus those two roles would immediately know from two deaths that it's a second scum person/team and not a vig
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #2082
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          hey here's another thing that doesn't really make sense

                          before EOD backpack says he'll look into lurker

                          now he's suddenly townreading him

                          what prompted this? I don't htink lurker made *that* many posts in between those time periods

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2083
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            hey here's another thing that doesn't really make sense

                            before EOD backpack says he'll look into lurker

                            now he's suddenly townreading him

                            what prompted this? I don't htink lurker made *that* many posts in between those time periods
                            it makes sense if you think about it for more than 2 seconds


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #2084
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by lurker
                              let me be more clear:
                              there are two specific town roles which are possible in this game but are not in either setup with the vigilante
                              thus those two roles would immediately know from two deaths that it's a second scum person/team and not a vig
                              ok I misunderstood

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #2085
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                it makes sense if you think about it for more than 2 seconds
                                sorry I'm dumb please explain it to me

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...