TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #3016
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    recipe for town right now -_-

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #3017
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      are you sure about that lol
      the 2nd part of that has just been on my mind today, I read it earlier while reading about the traditional Hindu defense of the Caste System.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #3018
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        size = 7

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #3019
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          no really sorry for the page stretch to all you phone posters

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #3020
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            I don't think this is true at all lol

            you haven't left a very strong impression on me this game, I have you as weak town but tinfoil because something feels off
            I 100% think I've talked to you a lot more than most other people this game but ok I'm not here to change your mind about this.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #3021
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by rzr
              no really sorry for the page stretch to all you phone posters
              why are there bananas there that's the only part I don't get
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #3022
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by rzr
                no really sorry for the page stretch to all you phone posters
                you stretched a 1920x1080 monitor (heidy)





                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #3023
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I do want you to be town
                  what we want and what is are different things, though
                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  are you sure about that lol
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  the 2nd part of that has just been on my mind today, I read it earlier while reading about the traditional Hindu defense of the Caste System.
                  what?

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #3024
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    hehehe my bad - I'm usually good with a quick edit/scale

                    bananas? because you guys are acting like fucking monkeys

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #3025
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      actually to be fair I am a monkey my damnself - I'm half fizzled out from the last phase

                      and there's only 4 active people: me, AA, Lar, and Zenith

                      we've ran into roadblocks on a few of those already - info is becoming stagnant and less readable - I'm just stirring up the pot agaqin -_-

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #3026
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        the 2nd part of that has just been on my mind today, I read it earlier while reading about the traditional Hindu defense of the Caste System.
                        I swear you're breadcrumbing for a mislynch on me

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #3027
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          I swear you're breadcrumbing for a mislynch on me
                          I feel literally the same way about you
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #3028
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I feel literally the same way about you
                            how about a different question

                            why do you want me to be town?

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #3029
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              well then

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #3030
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                why are there bananas there that's the only part I don't get
                                Because you are bananas
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...