TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #931
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Cedo you're so Goddamn fishy


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #932
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      So to clarify, roleblocker can only use ONE of those actions STARTING TONIGHT?


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #933
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Then flip me.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #934
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          We're gonna lose tomorrow anyway.

          It's pretty much a draw.

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #935
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            yes, roleblocker can only roleblock, or kill


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #936
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by cedolad
              We're gonna lose tomorrow anyway.

              It's pretty much a draw.
              I don't think lynching you is the best choice. I'm not that confident.

              do you want to win? Why would you act so defeatist?


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #937
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                I don't think lynching you is the best choice. I'm not that confident.

                do you want to win? Why would you act so defeatist?
                Because I don't have a solid read on who the SK or the roleblocker is. I'm useless anyway. The only thing I can add this phase is Silvuh has been pushing hard for an easy lynch.

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #938
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  So has Plop for that matter, trying to get Xel lynched, and somewhat me.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #939
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    In the worst case scenario, 2 greens, 1 SK and 1 mafia.

                    The 2 greens just need to vote no lynch.

                    The only winning condition for the SK and mafia is to target the other in that night phase. So the "result if they both play optimally" is that they both die.

                    Also, iluswilrl, I highly doubt you're going to die tonight. You're probably going to last until the end. Like I said, neither anti-town can afford to NOT actively seek the other anti-town.

                    HOWEVER, the only problem is if there is a Bulletproof serial killer. Then what happens?

                    Mafia dies, SK has one shot left. Then there's still 2 town left! And we can see who didn't die that night, and finish them off.


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #940
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      The more and more I look at this day phase, I see Silvuh berating me with my stupid slip up and actively seeking to lynch, while the rest of the town is still debating on whether or not a no lynch situation is better than a lynching situation. Either Silvuh is a confident as hell townie, or he's an anti-town role. I'm not buying it. I think he's the last wolf.

                      Silvuh

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #941
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        i wouldn't be surprised if Silvuh's anti-town too actually

                        And you know what's nice, actually? We can say right now who we think the anti-town are and let the OTHER anti-town take care of it during the night, lol. And still vote no-lynch and not risk a losing scenario.

                        I'm gonna say it's Silvuh and Xelnya. Or maybe Plop.


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #942
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Put me and Silvuh in a KitB.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #943
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Cedo, what it comes down to is this.

                            If we do a lynch on Silvuh, then we risk being wrong and losing the game. THEN the remaining anti-town can manipulate the rest of the game.

                            If we do a no-lynch, then the OTHER anti-town is forced to target Silvuh during the night, AND AT THE SAME TIME Silvuh dies.


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #944
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              What I'm happy about is that finally there's a plan which I can speak freely about because it doesn't matter if the anti-town are onto it, they still have to target each other in order to win


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #945
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                I'm not going to vote no-lynch until yoshl says that the roleblocker cannot block and kill in the night STARTING TONIGHT


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...