TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #256
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Hey sunfan, remember this post you made probably an hour ago?

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I can't say too much obviously, but running the jTWG game got really frustrating so maybe that's what you're seeing?
    Gonna say that feels like a cop out!


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #257
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Manti is hardly a meta-slut. I think you don't understand the "metas" of players well enough to make jokes with that level of hyperbole and colorful language.
      You haven't even seen the extent of my hyperbole yet.

      In a bit more serious a nature let's do something I haven't done for like 3 games or some shit like that:

      Suspect list of suspects:

      Soonfan - As stated his play feels off to me from his norm. I kinda chalk it up to being phase one though. I don't think he's a good day 1 lynch. If he's a wolf it'd be better to save him for a possible day 2 just to play him safely. If he's town he's too valuable to lose day one.
      Blind - Plays like crap and won't explain himself are usually signs of trying to contribute to blend, but not get caught out in a lie later. Wouldn't care for a day one lynch, in fact I almost want to encourage it.
      Silvuh -

      middie ground of middie ground:

      V - I don't know how to read you at all yet. You seem more town though because based long post.
      viX - Kinda playing worse than he is for some reason. Where is our old gimmick happy mother's-skull wearing cubone?
      Psycho - UTR almost as much as me = suspect. She usually posts more than I do. I chalk it up more so to trying to readjust to a normal game / irl / phase one for now. Will be looking at harder later. Wouldn't be the best day one lynch in my book.
      Charu - I wanna green you, but I don't have a reason to lean either side. You have a lot of fluff which is curious because of what Plopdop said, but I also know it's sort of a norm for you.

      Tentative Green:

      Gradiant - Playing his usual self from what I can gather. Calling out things harshly, but not in a bad way in my book. Green for now.
      Plopdop - His thoughts line up with mine for the most part, which is weird, that normally doesn't happen.
      Backpack -Adequate posts that aren't defensive. He's trying to make plays, and seems genuine about it.

      Could we get a vote count please?

      For now gonna toss a pressure vote onto blind though, that will persist until he posts something of value. A post of his own defense would suffice for me because that'd be something to work with.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #258
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        The fact I forgot to underline Plopdop is now irritating me.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #259
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          I should just quit now. /headdesk

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #260
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Now that's interesting, what compelled you to make a reads list?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #261
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by Charu
              Hey sunfan, remember this post you made probably an hour ago?



              Gonna say that feels like a cop out!
              a) changing the subject
              b) you have no idea how frustrating that was and also its not game-related
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #262
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Silvuh are you scared of all the meanies? I promise I'm not actually mean I'm just tsundere as fuck, come post with us we're having fun.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  a) changing the subject
                  I didn't know there was a subject to begin with, is the subject of me not fitting my character?

                  Sir, you best be trippin'!

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  ) you have no idea how frustrating that was and also its not game-related
                  Then why on earth bring it up to explain psychoangel's statement? Sir, when you bring information in this game that's from another game, I think it can be a part of this game because you're the one mentioning it.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Frustration is not always game-related is my point.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      I'm off to work; later losers
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Now that's interesting, what compelled you to make a reads list?
                        Felt like a time where we needed a push to go in the right direction. I want to focus blind and see if my thoughts line up with others.

                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Silvuh are you scared of all the meanies? I promise I'm not actually mean I'm just tsundere as fuck, come post with us we're having fun.
                        Hey I'm not mean, or even rude. Hell, I'm the nicest guy I know.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Originally posted by XelNya


                          Felt like a time where we needed a push to go in the right direction. I want to focus blind and see if my thoughts line up with others.
                          Well... your thought pretty much equates to what has been stated, so it's kind of an echo effect, really. Gradient said it, I said it, Plop said it (I think, could be wrong, haven't re-read thoroughly yet).


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            I'm still suspicious of psychoangel for the disconnect between her play as Hook d1 and her play this d1. However, with her recent posts she seems to be going past her "I usually suck at d1" defense and demonstrating through example that she's pro-town. Still iffy though. Speaking of Xiz, he's tunneling on me a bit, using iluswirl's confirmed status and similar reads to make his own arguments more convincing, but that's pretty role neutral I guess. I dunno what to make of it yet. As for the Midi stuff, he seems pretty relaxed in his posting style right now so I'm more inclined to say that he's town, the antithesis of Charu who posts with so much flair that it's like he's trying to hide something maybe.

                            I'll switch to psychoangel until there's more developments.
                            disagree with your thoughts on psychoangel. When we were both wolves in the united nation game, she was very controlling, leading, and manipulative. I do not see that here.

                            Comment

                            • Silvuh
                              quit
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 938

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Sooooo Xiz laughed at Gradiant three minutes after Gradiant posted his vote on blind (139-140) and explains why at 145, then Plop puts a vote on blind at 188, and Xiz doesn't react to this until 219 and doesn't speak to Plop directly like he does with Gradiant. Plop responds to Xiz at 238 and Xiz reacts to the comic sans instead.

                              This kinda says Plop isn't afraid of Xiz finding him suspicious. Xiz, what's with the unequal treatment? And Plop, why is psychoangel still iffy enough to vote for despite starting to "demonstrate that she's pro-town" (239)? Xiz, what do you think of Plop moving his vote to the other player who was moving farther up your mafia list (219)? Again, you didn't respond directly to Plop for making a vote you should have found interesting.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                does Xiz always pull the "I trust my D1 reads" card?


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...