TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #256
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Welcome bud, luvu2 muffin

    cedolad

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #257
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Uhh, cedo have you gone mad?
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #258
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        alright, no questions for me right now I'm making a pizza.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #259
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          K walking time.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #260
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            Originally posted by Riotpolice
            However this is far from the truth because sunfan hasn't tunneled Xiz in any games that I've seen until now. Why is he doing that? Is he paranoid? What prompted sunfan to turn on Xiz so suddenly? How come sunfan has a case of the tunnel vision this early in the game????
            He literally did that to me during Jame's Ball game. But you were not in that one so you wouldn't know.



            Also to clear things up, sunfan and I did a game of DailyMafia last night (which was streamed and you all should have watched) so thats why we both were afk from like 8pm server to like 2am server.


            Hey sunfan, funny how people are accusing us the exact same thing here like what happened in our game last night, eh? haha

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #261
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              Also I just got to the thread today, reading up

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #262
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                Oh I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that TWG was all about assumptions, I thought it was about making intelligent posts that included some actual information. My bad
                people don't actually know anything in this game some people pretend they do though
                hi

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  even if he is a VT (he's not) that's one vote that doesn't help us
                  why are you so sure he's not VT? What has he said that makes you think he's mafia?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Originally posted by Xiz


                    Hey sunfan, funny how people are accusing us the exact same thing here like what happened in our game last night, eh? haha
                    I don't wanna talk about it...
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      gonna start making a really big post, I don't wanna say too much at the moment, so I'll only talk about a few people that have interested me one way or another.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        Here's an assumption: Get your head out of your ass.
                        Love you too bby <3

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          Hey, Riot, what's on your mind? Was actually thinking you were going to leave me a question or something after I left.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            I wanna know why somebody was trying to get Manti lynched in the very beginning. Unless if it was a joke as is most posts in the very beginning....
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              Actually charu, I wanted to know what was on YOUR mind. Like how do you take sunfan? Is he wolf/town?
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                Not enough info for me to give serious consideration yet. I've already gave my piece of what I think regarding thesunfan, dohoho.

                                Sorry to disappoint you!!!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...