TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #181
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Riot, the last bullet is a possibility.

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #182
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Oh good, a possibility. (for what)
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #183
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        The Xiz/Thesunfan pair... maybe you should read the post a bit more, yeah?

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #184
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          Cedo, does it make you think badly of me if I think your town? Because that's what I think of you right now....
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #185
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            It's consistent --- cedo was asking me to choose between the two, so that was my answer.

            But in reality I'm don't feel strongly about either of them (maybe this will change once I get to rereading my last game with sunfan). "If Xig is a wolf, Sunfan is not a wolf" is what I want to contribute.


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #186
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              Also cedo, I think I see what you're doing. Keep up the interrogations, in general, if it's not a problem with you.


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #187
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                sunfan, you've managed to stay quiet for a long time.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  And I'm pretty sure you're not afk
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Err if I'm wrong, keep doing them anyway, because I think the responses will benefit us in more ways than 1.


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      I don't think it's bad Riot, nor do I think it's good.

                      And DaBackpack, it's merely to get a nice flow of information without getting annoyed.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        thesunfan, please if you could, chime in.

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          I need to stop prying the thread open at late hours...

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            On the contrary, I think prying it open during later hours is cool too because I hate getting a wave of responses and have to sift through them all. I like it when there are only one or two responses that way I can read them so much easier.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              xiz and sunfan jerk each other off while whispering meta strategies into each other's ears they could easily be busing each other
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                Hey Hans, are you the SK again? If so I got you on the W this time bro

                                Comment

                                Working...