TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #196
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    i would prob just quit if i were the sk tbh
    hi

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #197
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      No doubt about it, it's a real stressful role.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #198
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        Riotpolice, cedolad, this might seem like a strange question, so don't feel pressured to answer if you don't want to, but do you have any people in this game that you would consider "close friends"?


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #199
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          I consider most of the roster close friends. To be honest, anyone that I play TWG with on a regular basis I can consider a close friend.

          But to be more specific, thesunfan, blind and I have hung out on a few occasions, Charu's my love muffin, and Xiv is nice I guess.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #200
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            If you're asking if whether these "sentimental" feelings would impair judgement: they won't.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #201
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              I'll explain in a bit. How about you, Riotpolice?


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #202
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                Damn it he's gone.


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #203
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Looks like I need to play my hand, huh.

                  So I'll be gone for most of tomorrow, until the evening, and I don't know where the game will go by then so I want to say something beforehand.


                  I strongly suspect Riotpolice. I'll change my vote if I change my mind but that's unlikely. If my reasoning is bullshit, call me out on it:

                  He's been awfully chummy with you these past two pages, cedolad. ("cedo you're awesome" + "is it bad that I think you're town cedo?" = SIRENS)

                  I suspect that he sees you as "in control" in this moment, so he wants to be on your good side. Mafia move. So he's been complimenting you.

                  To add to that, he's been siding with your plan: calling out Sunfan, for instance. Questioning me. "I think prying it open during later hours is cool[...]" Including himself in the process. He's riding your interrogations to seem like he's contributing.

                  But I needed to see if Riotpolice had always been chummy with you. I really just needed to know "Riotpolice, would you consider cedolad a close friend?" That would be a leading question and if he was mafia he'd be on his guard. So I phrased it ambiguously (do you have ANY close friends) and included you to make my intent more vague. So strictly speaking I didn't need your input cedolad but it was nice.

                  Sorry this is a long post, but I won't have time tomorrow to post while these thoughts are still floating around in my mind.

                  That said! For tomorrow's reasoning, if I'm on to something, look into it. But don't forget about the Xig/Sunfan issue. I'd like to keep this orderly, but at the same time let's not forget about our previous topics.


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #204
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    wait when do you get back tomorrow

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #205
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      Probably 6-7 pm? Maybe 8 who knows. Not sure exactly when my appointment ends...


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #206
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        okay good so there is still some time to talk then when shit really happens tomorrow, because knowing this group nothing will probably happen till the last hour / 30 mins

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #207
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          So if you have mafia questions for me you might wanna ask nowish


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #208
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            ah ok yeah I'll be back in time for end


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #209
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              I don't really have any for you right now, and they can all wait for tomorrow so im not worried about it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #210
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                So I just read through everything, wasn't expecting 4 pages to read through this morning before work, dohoho.

                                Alright, a few things, one, I don't like how cedo just blatantly said he was going to "interrogate" someone. It's like he's announcing, in my eyes, that "HEY, DON'T MIND ME, THIS IS NORMAL!"

                                Other than that though, he fricken delivered with the infoooooooo.

                                ---

                                The accusation on Riot, I can very much see it if you think about logically. Riot's been answering cedo, then suddenly starts to buddy up with cedo after the questions were answered.

                                However, it could be the opposite, Riot might just find it comfortable to be friendly with someone who's in "charge" at the moment.

                                WATCH OUT GUYS, HERE COMES A META REASON, RUN!!!

                                If I recall, there was a point in a previous game where he was one from insta. Directly after that, he started to joke around after the insta came off of him. Much like the "buddyin' up" right now, but way more tame because obviously no one is at insta right now.

                                He was human that game.

                                So I say because of that, he's null at the moment to me.

                                Also because FUCKING RIOTPOLICE, GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!

                                ---

                                Now I'm not quite sure where this sunfan/xiz thing came from, but I'm glad it has because it did make me think. Have some more meta flavor, wowowowow.

                                Alright, so sunfan and xiz. Some games sunfan likes to say he's "melding" with xiz because hive mind whatever. This has not happened. Instead, sunfan wants xiz dead apparently. Not sure if in a joking matter or serious, but that's his statement at the moment.

                                As for Xiz... there's nothing there yet.

                                Sempai-Snivy doesn't notice you Xiz-chan!!!!1111


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...