TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #226
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    i'd like to see guest go just because he's a fucking dead weight at this point
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #227
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Keep him around until next phase. He's defenseless and killing him now only makes us as bad as the wolves.

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #228
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        even if he is a VT (he's not) that's one vote that doesn't help us
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #229
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          I understand your concern, but regardless we have information to make a more informed lynch. If we have that information readily available then we should use it. Plus anyway he has until 9PM EST to make any sort of post or else his ass is grass when the time is appropriate.

          Also you arguing to kill an afk/utr this early really makes me think you're trying to kill easy targets, i.e. YO ASS WOLFY AS FUC BRO

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #230
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            So, as for you cedo thinking that sunfan and I may be tied together:

            I think I can see the situation where me and sunfan are wolves and both of us just act normal during D1 ie. sunfan votes riot b/c he's 'wolf'; riot says to sunfan: no, you're wrong but I think you're human; sunfan takes vote off of riot and then goes to tunnel Xiz or someone.

            However this is far from the truth because sunfan hasn't tunneled Xiz in any games that I've seen until now. Why is he doing that? Is he paranoid? What prompted sunfan to turn on Xiz so suddenly? How come sunfan has a case of the tunnel vision this early in the game????
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #231
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              Nice bait and switch tactic Riot, but I took the ACT shit doesn't fly over my head easily like that.

              We'll talk about that more when everyone is free.

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #232
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                Originally posted by cedolad
                thesunfan is hardcore tunneling Xiz. This never happens
                sunfan seems to do this quite a bit to me. The fact that it is happening in particular to Ziv I don't think means anything at all, it's still just 'usual sunfan' to me as I had said before.
                Originally posted by cedolad
                With my current suspicions on Riot, I think I can tie thesunfan to be a wolf partner alongside Riot.
                Riot I'm sure can go either way, at this point in the game any kill is good because that's when we can really get some information in rather than some meta/buddy question garbage. I am glad to see though that you aren't pulling a Backpack and almost completely ignoring the possibility that sunfan and xiz could both be wolves (not that I believe this, just have to keep the possibilities open, can't ignore anything).

                That being said...I still think your posts DaBackpack are bs, even more so now in fact. While I'm not completely set on you being a wolf, I'm not really liking you as much, as others have been posting about Riotpolice. If Riotpolice ends up being close to a lynch, I will switch my vote to help out (and finally get some actual information). In the meantime, however, DaBackpack.

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #233
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Gradiant, DaBackpack made an entire post about the possibilities of the Xiz/thesunfan, and he did list them as both wolves as a point.

                  But them both being wolves, and them just busing each other, is a HIGHLY dangerous game to play especially THIS EARLY. It's tunneling, they're not partners.

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #234
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    i'd like to see guest go just because he's a fucking dead weight at this point
                    I'd also be fine with this. I know I haven't been here as much as some others either, but just posting one vote while everyone is joking around, and then nothing else isn't going to fly here. Discussion from everyone is important. I haven't really seen him looking in the thread at all even.

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #235
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      Originally posted by cedolad
                      Gradiant, DaBackpack made an entire post about the possibilities of the Xiz/thesunfan, and he did list them as both wolves as a point.

                      But them both being wolves, and them just busing each other, is a HIGHLY dangerous game to play especially THIS EARLY. It's tunneling, they're not partners.
                      Yes he did, while stating it was very unlikely and that they were separate or both town being very likely, while also not giving any information to back up the claim that it was unlikely that they could both be wolves.

                      Just because a certain play is 'dangerous' to you doesn't mean it won't happen, and you stating that it's only tunneling and nothing else is completely idiotic. If you are going to make statements like this, I don't think I'd mind seeing you go either tbh. Those sort of posts don't help us at all.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #236
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        But them both being wolves, and them just busing each other, is a HIGHLY dangerous game to play especially THIS EARLY. It's tunneling, they're not partners.
                        Gonna chime in on this.

                        I wouldn't discredit the possibility completely. Keep it in the backburner, never know down the line where it can become relevant.

                        All I'm gonna say, duder.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #237
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          Just because a certain play is 'dangerous' to you doesn't mean it won't happen, and you stating that it's only tunneling and nothing else is completely idiotic. If you are going to make statements like this, I don't think I'd mind seeing you go either tbh. Those sort of posts don't help us at all.
                          Again, not saying I'd want you gone because you're a wolf. Just saying stop being dumb assumptions like this, thanks.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #238
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            *making dumb assumptions

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #239
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              Haven't seen blind much at all either (sorry if he has been in here and I missed it), would be great if he could say something

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #240
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                Alright, you're right. For me to say, "There's absolutely no way they're partners" was rather extreme of me.

                                But for you to discredit the fact that thesunfan is hardcore tunneling is mind-boggling. I even began to question thesunfan's justifications for his attacks on Xiz, and he did not justify, and began to withdraw his case. That's tunneling.

                                Comment

                                Working...