TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #151
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Go.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #152
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      I'd like to add that if Xig is mafia, sunfun is most likely not mafia. And vice versa.
      Care to back this up with any information or your thought process on the matter?

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #153
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        I dare you.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #154
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          I don't even have anything to start with lmao this is gonna suck

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #155
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            Hey datpack, you realize he could be just busing his partner right?
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #156
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              Cedo: Question why my name is riotpolice and where it came from and what it means in the game.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #157
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                How do you feel about thesunfan's clear of you?

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #158
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Originally posted by Riotpolice
                  Cedo: Question why my name is riotpolice and where it came from and what it means in the game.
                  Irrelevant.

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #159
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    I feel that this is his play every time we play each other. His play is to vote me and give a very crappy reason why I'm a wolf, and then I tell sunfan: "Oh sunfan, you look so nice today. Wow you saw me as a wolf? Well that's too bad because I'm human-" and so on and so forth until he changes his vote.


                    So basically, his vote towards me is just meta or something similar to that stance.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • Riotpolice
                      "Reach For The Stars"
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 1921

                      #160
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      Like, if his first game vote was on me, it doesn't really have any effect how I play because there's a part of me that knows he's just throwing the ball around but for some reason he likes to start throwing it at ME.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                      Originally posted by m0de
                      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #161
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        Now where does he stand in your opinion? Have you

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #162
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          considered him as wolf?

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #163
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            I could see him as a wolf using his meta at work, yes.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #164
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              Answer my question to its fullest please.

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #165
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                I think sunfan is a wolf because he is not interacting with riotpolice more than the previous games when he was a human. Of course I could be wrong but I'll go with that.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...