TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1246
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    funny, if mellon isn't the last wolf, who do you think the candidates for last wolf are?
    You or Afrobean.

    I've looked at your posts, and you looked pretty defensive in D2/D3 (kinda around when people were wondering why you were defending Xiz so hard)

    Afrobean was still playing a bit iffy at the beginning and didn't change until he was clearly one of the lynch candidates of D2.

    If it's not one of you guys either, then I'm going for Tokzic, but that should be REALLY unlikely.
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1247
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      @Afro, I'd been missing your question about how I knew who vash was.

      No, I was not around during the time that he was active. I only started using this site a little under 3 years ago. I have, however, read every TWG Game on this site (not including jTWG), so I know who a lot of people are that I've never had interactions with solely from that. I was wondering why Manti compared me to blah, glad I understand now haha.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #1248
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        how did you read every game that's so cool that's like a lot of reading and stuff

        i wanna be sunfan when i grow up guys
        --
        But no seriously, hot jelly biscuits. Wasn't your first game CII or something?
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #1249
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Sunfan's helping out with Re-doing the TWG history thread.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1250
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            yeah, BDN did the histories 1-20, and I started with the then current game of CVI, and we agreed to meet somewhere around the 60 mark but I hauled ass and did the histories for about a dozen games or so each day, at least, while reading each thread (games were a lot shorter before the revival, there's one game that concluded in under 100 posts that started out with 13 players.) Once I finished 21, I was like "might as well read these last few, I've read a few already (randomly decided to read 1-5 or so one day) and these are fairly short." Its part of what I was basing Afro off of. You guys just figured I was basing his wolf game off of what I thought it was since I've never played a game where he was a wolf before or what?
            Read a lot of really cool shit, there's a lot of really interesting games that have been played. I plan to compile a stat's list of every post-revival player and some other goodies once BDN fully updates the thread and shit; looking forward to it.

            But yeah, I didn't have any experience with actually reading/playing the game on this site before CII.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #1251
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              thenolifer

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1252
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Cool beans!!!
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #1253
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  so who wants to stage a KITB on purpose just to jazz things up

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1254
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    I actually thought about that
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1255
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Raeko, I swear to god I'm just going to have everyone lynch you If I see you pop up in here one more time without posting.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #1256
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        Raeko, I swear to god I'm just going to have everyone lynch you If I see you pop up in here one more time without posting.
                        It's called READING THE THREAD god I need to do it to make a post also I'm getting steadily drunker
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1257
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          .... Well I'm leaving work/going home. I'll check in shortly.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #1258
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            My girlfriend says to lynch Afrobean.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1259
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Idk man, we don't know if she's green or not...
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #1260
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                manti can I call your girlfriend Helix Fossil for the rest of the game

                                Comment

                                Working...