TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #1291
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    hahahahah, you claim to have read all of my posts in 21 minutes at most hahahahahahaha.

    lets end this game now. vote mellon and end the game.
    maybe she reads quickly and knows how to navigate to the "who posted" thing. like raeko is probably gonna get lynched here but that's a dumb reason to stake the game. dumb.

    Raeko I'm not sure what to make of how many major events you seem to have missed completely. to be honest if you're a human and you live after this phase I would be worried about you not having all of the puzzle pieces at your disposal.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1292
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      ...
      sunfan that post just reeks
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1304

        #1293
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        Raeko I'm not sure what to make of how many major events you seem to have missed completely. to be honest if you're a human and you live after this phase I would be worried about you not having all of the puzzle pieces at your disposal.
        That is completely fair. as I said before my parents were away and I was drinking and smoking a lot during this game I may have missed a few things as they were happening
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1294
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          I can read the writing on the wall

          is being literate wolfy?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1295
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            afro pretty much said that she was giving up. Game is decided right here. If mellon is somehow fucking human, I'm likely dead, or some other unconfirmed, most likely case other than myself is funny, I guess. That leaves Tokzic and afro as the only possible wolves left, assuming one of them somehow doesn't die during the night. You lynch from either of those, afro is a marginally better choice than he was before, but Tokzic is the best choice from that. Game's pretty much over because we can all go to the bank that Dance is human and there is no scenario barring Manti going full Tps on us where Manti is a wolf. I don't see a scenario where the wolves walk away with a win.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1296
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              also, if she missed some important events due to enjoying herself, how does she know which one of my posts are important?
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1297
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Guys I'll insta can I insta is everyone done
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1298
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  do it gurl.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #1299
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Sunfan makes a good point we can just go after him if mellon's human but she's the obvious lynch here atm
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #1300
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      tokzic said he wanted to get a word in before insta? I'm not sure if that affects how people will go about things

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1301
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Alright
                        RIP, mellon
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1304

                          #1302
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          also, if she missed some important events due to enjoying herself, how does she know which one of my posts are important?
                          I didn't miss anything. I am caught up on the thread and know what is happening. I just may have a bad read or missed some important post because of enjoying myself, I didn't miss entire events in TWG. I know which of your posts are important because I was reading the thread. I've been reading the thread the whole time even if I haven't been posting.

                          Back to sunfan
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1303
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            oh yeah.
                            sorry
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1304
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              that should be insta, and fuck I forgot about Tokzic...
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #1305
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Y'all are fuckin idiots js
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...