TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #1276
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    After seeing that, I'm leaning more towards raeko than sunfan again.

    no offense, raeko :\

    I'm gonna put my vote down for raeko. That should be one short of insta, I think.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1277
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      mellon, I don't know how drunk you are, but I would really like you to justify your vote a bit more than "idk, the bigger events of the thread make me feel like he's likely a wolf" please.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1278
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        back to dance in that case
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #1279
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          mellon, I don't know how drunk you are, but I would really like you to justify your vote a bit more than "idk, the bigger events of the thread make me feel like he's likely a wolf" please.
          uuuuugh fine I will, gimme a bit tho
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1280
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            ugh, part of me wants to leave my vote on her...
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1304

              #1281
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              ugh, part of me wants to leave my vote on her...
              Don't make me kill my buzz and dig random shit up on you for NO REASON
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1282
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                funny, I want your opinion on Raeko's post asap.

                Btw, I almost certainly will be placing my vote when I go to sleep tonight. I almost certainly won't be awake in time to do anything before the phase ends. My vote, while almost certainly it will end up on Raeko, most likely will not change once I leave tonight.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1283
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  raeko, make your post, if I have to leave my vote on dance to do it, that's perfectly fine.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #1284
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    ...
                    I don't know what to make of this post.
                    It was just basically, "Yeah I read, but no I don't have anything new to add to this thread."
                    She said that people were wolfy, but she didn't provide reasons why.
                    Eh... Really, this was just a big defense post for herself and nothing else.

                    I don't have very strong convictions on anyone at this point, so if she doesn't step it up, I will join everyone else in lynching her tonight
                    (sorry)

                    I want to see the effort post on sunfan, though. Sunfan's next in line in my list of suspicions, so why not have more evidence to go off of if mellon's not a wolf?
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #1285
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      guys, she's pretty much given up, there's no point in dragging it out

                      let's just end this

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1286
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        alright cool.
                        mellon
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1304

                          #1287
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Upon further inspection (I read all of his posts in the thread) I still want to vote for sunfan, just can't quite place my finger on why. His reluctance to place a vote and his general posting habits seem like he is trying hard to appear human when he really isn't. But then some of his posts make me think he is human... this is hard. The one thing that makes him feel wolfy to me is he has been HYPER sensitive about voting all game. Voting for people and then seeing who votes for who and then taking votes off, etc... seems like a wolfy thing to do as humans generally just vote for whoever they think is a wolf, no questions asked

                          @FG that post was a defense of myself. I don't have any strong convictions this game and that is what has landed me on the chopping block in the first place. I am just defending myself, and said what I could about other people. I wish I had stronger reads in this game but I don't.
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1304

                            #1288
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Actually you know what Afrobean because he seems way too willing to lynch me, and I am the only 100% confirmed green in my mind
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1289
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              hahahahah, you claim to have read all of my posts in 21 minutes at most hahahahahahaha.

                              lets end this game now. vote mellon and end the game.
                              If the game somehow continues, kill me tomorrow. That's what most of the thread has been arguing this whole time, and I'm pretty sure that WERE mellon human and someone other than me was the last mafia, I'm 90% sure I would be next after her given the thoughts from everyone.

                              But there's no way she read all like 150 of my posts in 21 minutes hahahahaha.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #1290
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                But there's no way she read all like 150 of my posts in 21 minutes hahahahaha.
                                Uh??? It really wasn't hard. I just clicked "Find more posts by thesunfan" and read them like that. I might not have read ALL of them but I read the relevant posts. It didn't take that long
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...