TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1261
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    mellon, this better be a long-ass very drunken post or I am going to be sorely disappointed.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1262
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #1263
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        Is it bad that my opinions of Afro vary from MW to guardian right now?
        I really hope this is just you posturing in an effort to keep the wolf from attacking me at night.

        Anyway, are we doing a knife-in-box? I'll vote for sunfan.

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #1264
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          My ex-room mate who I was visiting/caused me to be busy also said "lynch Afrobean!!!" so.............
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1265
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            is your ex-roommate Manti's girlfriend????
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #1266
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              My ex-room mate who I was visiting/caused me to be busy also said "lynch Afrobean!!!" so.............
              AGP?

              If so, please do me a favor and tell him that he is a doodiehead.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #1267
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Mellon
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #1268
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Just a little over 12 hours to go!

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1269
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    I said that I would move my vote if she got one more; its a lot later in the phase; I will put it back if prompted to do so.

                    dance until the lynch is surely decided.

                    Mellon, where the fuck is your post?
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1270
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Mellon: Manti
                      Sunfan: Melon, Afro
                      Dance: Sunfan

                      No vote: Funny/Tokzic/Dance
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1271
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        oh, I thought she had another vote on her, back to mellon
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #1272
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          I'm not voting until I see the post from mellonxcollie
                          That is, if she's actually going to write it, haha.
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1304

                            #1273
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            Raeko can you give your thoughts on the events in this game?
                            SURE THING DANCEGUY

                            the James lynch
                            Seems like people were pretty quick to jump from Afrobean to James without too much thought about it. Now that I am reading it again this lynch seemed really rushed and a bit out of nowhere TBH. I didn't vote for James because I didn't want to rush a lynch and didn't need to place my vote, everyone was unified enough in lynching him without my vote adding strength. I do feel that James was probably a wolf but even if he wasn't getting rid of him made sense either way. He hadn't posted at all since becoming a replacement and Halogen had been acting wolfy. I don't know how much info we can draw from this lynch because it really did make the most sense for the town to lynch James. I didn't vote simply because I wanted to drag the phase out longer mostly for selfish purposes because I was busy during that phase and wanted to catch up before making an informed vote. Probably would've just voted James anyway

                            the day 3 shenanigans with Guest
                            This made me feel reallllllllllllllly iffy. I can understand the seer attempting to get reactions out of people, but Manti had been so consistently dishonest and confusing that when this happened my first instinct was to question Manti himself. Guest's reaction honestly doesn't seem that off to me. Considering that it came from Guest, one of the quietest players in TWG, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a big mis-lynch. Pretty much everybody reacted in the same way (YOU GOT TOLD) and not much of anything else other than a few jokes. I still think it is sketchy of Manti to even have done this at all TBH. He was trying to steer the game via lies, which I don't really see as having been necessary at that point. I don't like it when people try to steer the game so much, no matter what their role, but again this phase there wasn't really much I could do. and Guest being lynched did make logical sense so letting him get lynched makes sense


                            the YMIA lynch.
                            YMIA lynch again made complete sense from a human's point of view. I didn't vote to lynch YMIA because I was viewing the thread but visiting my room mate at the time so was waiting for more posts and a more opportune time to vote. It never happened and the YMIA lynch was very quickly completed. What do you want to know about this exactly? YMIA had been UTR all game and wasn't a bad lynch. I didn't super love it but I probably would've voted for him realistically.

                            could you explain the sunfan vote?
                            I don't know I need to vote for someone other than myself and Sunfan seems pretty fucking wolfy, especially after reading through those major events of the thread. If I weren't drunk I would make an effort post but dear lord. Anyways he is wolfy IMO I'd like to see him lynched before anyone else

                            thoughts on Afro?
                            My thoughts on Afrobean are very frazzled. I am still feeling like his passion is lacking from this game and that does not sit well with me!! He is clear by a lot of people so I guess that counts for something, but something is still throwing me off about him

                            I would still like to keep my vote on Sunfan. Funnygirl would probably be my second choice for similar reasons to Sunfan, but her hard defense of me gives me reason to believe she is human which I don't have any of for Sunfan
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #1274
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              I get the feeling that she might not bother. Even if she skates through today, she'll probably be finished off tomorrow regardless of what she might say tonight.

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #1275
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                oops ninja'd lol

                                Comment

                                Working...