TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1216
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Actually no wait tokzic was suspicious of xelnya why would tokzic kill xelnya off then. How is he the wolf lol I dont get you guy's suspicions on him..
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #1217
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      I'm not a believer in nightkill analysis.

      if you think player y is the last person player x would kill, and player x knows that, then maybe player x kills player y there.
      or maybe player x assumes people will be watching for that and doesn't kill player y there, or...

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1218
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        1) That movie is great, and I see the comparison as to why it might not be worthwhile to make inferences from nightkills, and I'll talk to you more about it on Skype once the game is over, but there's a good bit that can be learned from looking at who died and why. I still have a theory regarding why Middie is dead, but it is rather weak, and I'd like a few more people to weigh in before I give it any sort of credence.

        2) Comparing it to the movie isn't fair, because in that case, the town will always win due to both cups being poisoned and the town being immune to the poison.

        3) Upon further reflection, it feels like its thread v mellon at the moment, so I think I'm going to advocate killing her now, as she was my second-best choice and has been on my radar for some time now, and then advocating for Tokzic's lynch if the game should continue afterwords.

        mellon
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #1219
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Are we just going to do Raeko in now? Do we have anything to gain by holding off?

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #1220
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Raeko mentioned she'd bring up a few things "in a few hours".

            I'd like to wait for her to post those points before we gang insta her.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1221
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              the same mistake was made with YMIA; if she gets another vote, I will take mine off.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1304

                #1222
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                I am sitting on a bus in major traffic right now lol I am going to do a post to answer danceguy's questions when I can use a real computer and not my stupid blackberry
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #1223
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  if for no other reason, I think waiting is good to give everyone more time. if this game reaches 2v1 and if there are no early instas, then it'll be on the weekend. so those poor stragglers get more time to pull their hair out.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #1224
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Honestly, I'd just as soon speed through these last couple of days as fast as we can. I don't think dicking around for more time is going to change the way that this gets played out.

                    ps i thought about it a little, and im willing to vote for sunfan today too if need be

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1225
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      fwiw, while mellon wasn't on Skype at all during the most recent night phase that I could tell, neither was Tps, so if they used something other than a PM, I don't think I was Skype. I think Tps mentioned once that he still uses AIM, I got no clue if Raeko does still. Either of you know, Tokzic or Afro?

                      And Afro, y after all I've done for you after trying to kill you!
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #1226
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Raeko posted on ffya last night. if anyone is going to soft clear Raeko this phase, don't do it for that reason.

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        ps i thought about it a little, and im willing to vote for sunfan today too if need be
                        can someone tell me in what world sunfan-as-wolf is a likely scenario

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1227
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          can someone tell me in what world sunfan-as-wolf is a likely scenario
                          I think the problem is we're looking at a lot of unlikely scenarios if the game doesn't end with Raeko.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1228
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Pete, it worries me that you're defending me so hardily (bring in the irony, I know). Afro would rather see raeko dead (as I understand it, that is), and the only one who has me as wolfy is Tokzic. I'm not really in any trouble, and your "defense" of me is a bit out of character.

                            I mean, I wouldn't be worried other than
                            this

                            "I'd rather have a no lynch than a Sunfan lynch."

                            It worries me that you're so sure after being so wrong last time??? If that makes sense?
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #1229
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              I think the problem is we're looking at a lot of unlikely scenarios if the game doesn't end with Raeko.
                              pretty true, but I see MW-sunfan as less likely than pretty much any other option here.

                              - Halogen (James May) tried to lynch Anko (sunfan) day 1
                              - sunfan posted a tirade about Halogen (James May) being a wolf during day 1
                              - YMIA put a pretty serious looking vote on sunfan day 3

                              that first one, can I get a show of hands as to who thinks the MW gets bussed at the very beginning of the game?

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #1230
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                Pete, it worries me that you're defending me so hardily (bring in the irony, I know). Afro would rather see raeko dead (as I understand it, that is), and the only one who has me as wolfy is Tokzic. I'm not really in any trouble, and your "defense" of me is a bit out of character.

                                I mean, I wouldn't be worried other than
                                this

                                "I'd rather have a no lynch than a Sunfan lynch."

                                It worries me that you're so sure after being so wrong last time??? If that makes sense?
                                im a creature of habit

                                Comment

                                Working...