TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #166
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    i feel like the events that have unfolded thus far are enough to embolden me to bolden xelnya's name

    interesting how ymia dropped off the radar completely one post after i voted him though

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #167
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      also bets on snowcrafta showing up before the replacement deadline? anyone, anyone?

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #168
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        rofl he's banned again

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #169
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          Oh, okay. That makes sense.
          I'm trying to be more cautious when finding actual evidence to lynch someone because I don't want to go off of misguided evidence.
          Still first game though; I totally agree with mellonxcollie on her earlier point.
          Originally posted by Tokzic
          i mean feel free to quote where she does if i'm wrong

          but i'm pretty sure you're wrong
          Post #141 in this thread.

          To clarify what I meant by a reference I guess is that she says "first game" in the post, which I've bolded for you.

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #170
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            yeah if you actually read the context of the post she's talking about clasko and not herself

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #171
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              and unlike you, while clasko has participated in a game before, he was a n1 lynch and didn't get to actually play the game, so it's reasonable to call this his first game

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #172
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by XelNya
                Post #141 in this thread.

                To clarify what I meant by a reference I guess is that she says "first game" in the post, which I've bolded for you.
                I meant Clasko.
                I totally thought this was Clasko's first game. I'm wrong huh wait brb
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #173
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  and unlike you, while clasko has participated in a game before, he was a n1 lynch and didn't get to actually play the game, so it's reasonable to call this his first game
                  Hah never mind that does it for me. Forgot he was in CV. He never got to actually play, though.
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #174
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    RIP Snowcrafta. Yeah I think perhaps getting a replacement might be a good idea

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #175
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      I'm aware that snowcrafta is banned. Since I don't have access to ban length records, I'm going to be searching for a replacement soon (I would have already but I didnt want to jump the gun if it was only a 24 hour ban).

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #176
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        ankooooo

                        you stopped reading and didn't post!

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #177
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          I looked around and couldn't find anything about snowc's ban length.

                          Halogen?
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #178
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Halogen banned him, he must be a wolf.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #179
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              i noticed it. the one question in my mind is if the reason she is more nervous acting this game is the lack of a mason partner, her perceived public identity being attached to her, or wolf.

                              i mean she states she is new/first-game (i read this embellishment as null tell) as a way of describing why she is awkward/nervous but she made 83 posts in TWG: CIV. that's a pretty solid first game under your belt and i'm not wrapping my head around why she thinks this game feels so subjectively different that she is labeling it her first
                              Pretty much this.




                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I never said it was her first game. I implied it was more of a proper (by this I mean no anonymity) first game for myself, but I never even touched her aside from a joke that she should be spared because Xiz is more threatening due to his dominating first few posts or the sarcastoball joke.

                              She makes a first game reference in a post though.

                              I'm still on the Xiz lynch train here. And only because of how the last TWG I played went.

                              I'm onto you buddy. I know it's you.

                              Lol its funny because you think you know what you are talking about

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #180
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Halogen banned him, he must be a wolf.
                                haha

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                I looked around and couldn't find anything about snowc's ban length.

                                Halogen?
                                Snowcrafta was banned for ban evasion by myself, he has one day and 22 hours before his ban is lifted.

                                (Sorry about the delayed response, have been away from my computer for a bit today.)

                                Comment

                                Working...