TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #481
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    1 from insta do it

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #482
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      Alright, first things first, I fucking suck at this game lmao

      Secondly, Netjet is a wolf. I do not know who the other wolves are. I am going to prove this claim. (before I forget, NETJET)

      Thirdly, I am going to be wolf killed tonight.

      Fourthly, I am the tracker, and I really didn't want to have to blow my cover, much less this early. (before people ask, I know who has the vigi orb, but they have asked me not to reveal their cover). I can confirm that Kevin, Mitch and another user (well obviously) had orbs last night.

      Fifthly, Netjet (probably) lied about seering me. I do not know if he used the orb or not, or if he even used it on me.

      Alright, getting to the meat.

      When netjet said he seered me, I (very stupidly in hindsight) thanked him for telling the thread I was green instead of blue (this was after I found out that the seer orb gave a result of blue). He seemed rather surprised, and said that he recieved a result of green from Manti when he seered me. This is an obvious wolf play, to hold onto the orb, probably lie about who was seered, maybe use it night 2 and use an excuse as to why it wasn't used and why there was a lie. I can't say I know the motives. ANYWAYS, everything was fine, until Silvuh (thanks again) pointed me to the post where Manti said that the seer orb would give a result of r/g/b. I got very worried, and started to wonder why Netjet would've lied about this. The only thing I could think of was the obvious. I confronted him, because I basically knew I was boned. I gave him a chance to explain himself (as I'm sure you all know), to see if this was just a misunderstanding or if Manti had made a mistake giving the seer orb results (unlikely). Mitch insisted that Manti had made a mistake. I gave him an hour for him to contact Manti and to have Manti PM me that it was, in fact, a mistake. He bided his time (it is worth noting that I watched his Skype a lot, and he kept trying to type stuff, before erasing it for about 15 minutes before he sent me a message) about how he got a result of blue, but lied, even to me (the tracker himself), so that he would get more information about the other orb holders. He claimed that he planned to take charge with me as an "unknowing accomplice." His logic is full of holes, and obviously he is telling a lie here. C'mon, I wasn't born yesterday. Since then, he has tried to talk me out of coming forward, and he's been mainly sticking to that story ever since. That's all, hopefully we can lynch a wolf tonight, sorry to my fellow humans that you're losing your blue this early.
      shit son

      Netjet!

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #483
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        That's what I'm talking about.

        So yeah, there is pretty much no safer lynch than Netjet.I just can't figure out a reason why that kind of skullduggery was necessary and what you propose does not make sense going forward as a pro-town strategy at all. Sorry bud.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #484
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          hey YMIA I have a song for you
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #485
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            Darkmanticore is pretending to view the thread but is really playing ninja gaiden so we have to wait 18 more hours for the flip

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #486
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              hey YMIA I have a song for you
              I actually kinda like that song, pretty cool.

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #487
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                we got one, Netjet just admitted he was a wolf to me over skype.
                I really do need to credit Silvuh, even though he had no idea what he was doing, thanks again.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #488
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  Well, dress me up in a French Maid outfit and spank my bottom with a feather duster*, we actually did it! Day 1 wolf lynch is pretty good.

                  I still think it's kind of gross that our Tracker had to be outed for it. But now that I think about it, being down one already still makes wolf counterclaims for orb powers unviable into late game, so I think we still have a good chance of winning this.

                  Well, it's been very fun so far, even though I wasn't here for a lot of it, it still was a very interesting first night/day. Good night everyone.

                  * Don't actually try this. Unless you're Silvuh.
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #489
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    Well, dress me up in a French Maid outfit and spank my bottom with a feather duster*,
                    omg plz let me join you two

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #490
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      OKAY so we have one more issue to address.

                      Vigi orb.

                      How 'bout this? We do like a different color to show who we vote for?

                      Lets use Magenta or something?

                      I still say we still control this. Thoughts?

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #491
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        Originally posted by Netjet!
                        As the town grieved in the main square, which still contained traces of Krauthammer’s entrails, Netjet casually sat in the back office of his Wendy’s establishment, eagerly counting the day’s profits. He almost had enough money saved up for his own miniature pony! He neatly set aside the giant wads of pure cash, and walked outside to the square to mourn with the others. He put on his saddest face, kicked himself in the balls to get the tears flowing, and set out.

                        On his way, he noticed thesunfan sitting on the side of the road, playing with some dirt and a stick. Netjet went over and sat down next to the glum little man, putting his arm around him. “I know”, Netjet softly said, “it’s hard when you lose someone who makes such damn good breakfasts.” This only made thesunfan cry harder, as he screamed out “HIS BACON WAS SO MOIST!”

                        Sun grabbed at the air, as if trying to embrace his now-deceased bacon buddy. Netjet said with a reassuring tone, “Don’t you worry. We can be bacon buddies. And bacon buddies stick together.” So as a pair, they set off to the square to meet up with the others.

                        In the square, the mood was calm but had tension. The time to grieve had passed, and now people began questioning each other.

                        “Where’s Cedo?” said jrodd. “Haven’t seen him at all, except for a glance over at the tavern.”

                        “He must still be passed out,” replied danceguy. “He’s a heavy drinker, after all. I texted him, and I got a grumbled voice mail saying he would be up soon.”

                        Jrodd spoke again. “So, we have to figure out who the hell killed Mr. Denny’s… I mean Kraut. Obviously someone didn’t like his business competing with theirs.”

                        People began to look around, but it was not much help as basically every person owned a food establishment in this weird, fat-ass town. Jrodd began to speak again, when a shuffling noise was heard. Silvuh, the shy one that no one usually hears speak, moved to a more visible position and began to speak in whispers with Sunfan. Sunfan’s eyes widened, and the look of shock turned to horror, and then anger.

                        “I TRUSTED YOU, YOU FUCKING BACON BACKSTABBER!” Sunfan screamed as he pointed squarely at the face of Netjet. “I was the only one who knew Kraut would be collecting his money late last night, but you wormed it out of me! I can't believe you killed him for your stupid pony!"

                        A collective gasp sounded throughout the group, and Netjet began to sweat a little, his dreams of having a diamond pony fading fast.

                        “I told Netjet, but it turns out that he’s working with the Meat Mafia!”

                        This only made the gasps louder, as no one would have ever expected the Meat Mafia, the most powerful mafia targeting food establishments, to be running in their town.

                        “No! It’s not true!” Netjet tried to reason, but no one would hear him. The food connoisseurs descended on the so-called “Bacon buddy”.

                        “SUNFAN! YOU’RE A GOAT!”

                        (7) Netjet!: J-rodd, Dance, Charu, Xiz, Silvuh, thesunfan, YMIA
                        (2) J-rodd: Runescapedude, BDN
                        (2) danceguy: Netjet!, TPS

                        Did not vote and is getting replaced: Cedolad----> Freakysnots



                        Netjet! has been Instalynched!


                        Players:
                        13 players go!
                        1. TPS222
                        2. Xiz
                        3. thesunfan
                        4. j-rodd123
                        5. Cedolad
                        6. Krauthammer
                        7. yo man im awesome
                        8. Charu
                        9. Netjet!
                        10. runescapedude1126
                        11. Silvuh
                        12. danceguy117
                        13. Brilliant Dynamite Neon



                        It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end Tuesday 10/22/13 at midnight EST
                        Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 10-21-2013, 10:32 PM.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #492
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          V I'm autolynching you for last game

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #493
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            V I'm autolynching you for last game
                            Sorry, I messed that up. F5 please
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #494
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              I just don't trust NetJet right off the bat. Sorry homie <3
                              *whistle*

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #495
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                Alright, I'm going to follow Xiz's advice.

                                Xiz


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...