TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #586
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    Originally posted by runescapedude1126
    I still remain firm to my original list.
    just to clarify, do you mean that your list now would look roughly the same?

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #587
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      Why dance lmfao because I was too tired to discuss twg last night?

      Ugggh what do you want me to do just beg this whole game lmfao

      If you wanna kill me, then everyone bandwagon on me and I won't stop you again.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #588
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        I'm in class right now, I need to focus here. I'll bring some arguments later today

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #589
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          danceguy

          Comment

          • runescapedude1126
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2005
            • 268

            #590
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            Yes, my list is the same.
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            Fisting is not the way to label people.


            Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #591
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              I'mma join Freakysnots for now.

              Dance

              Revenge vote? Kinda.

              You know what? Yeah. Yeah, it is.

              Comment

              • runescapedude1126
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2005
                • 268

                #592
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                I do not understand why everyone is using votes as revenge against each other, we are supposed to be weeding out the wolves, not EVERYONE. I am still sticking by my suspicion, I am placing my previous vote here until something gives me a reason to change it.

                J-rodd
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                Fisting is not the way to label people.


                Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #593
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  unvote

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #594
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    Originally posted by runescapedude1126
                    Yes, my list is the same.
                    so... no changes in the past ~3 days? after a red lynch and a missed vigi, no adjustments?

                    Comment

                    • runescapedude1126
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 268

                      #595
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      Not at all, I did not vote on the vigi because I did not support who was being targeted, I supported the target lynch (although voted for my #1 target) and it was a wolf. Kind of a trend of good so far, supported a wolf lynch and opposed a suspected town. My list remains.
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      Fisting is not the way to label people.


                      Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #596
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        Charu

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #597
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          ^ serious vote

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #598
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            yeah charu. what you say to that

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #599
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              I PM'd Xiz about it, he didn't answer, so I'll just paraphrase.

                              From all that we discussed in PM's and what's been put on the table, I think there's a better target than me at this point. I don't really see anything that would make this game go forward if I die today. I mean, we need to figure out what's going on with YMIA and you, Freakysnots. Killing me will just continue being confused on what exactly is YMIA's, but it might make you look human if I was a wolf.

                              If you really want to kill me, I'm just going say what Xiz keeps saying to me, "you're wrong". As I said in calls and google hangouts, I'm not a wolf. Empty words, I know, but no one believed me last game and I'll be damned if it'll happen again.

                              Actually, I have a hunch you set this up because you just posted in here. You told me through PM's that Xiz shouldn't be lynched. I agreed we shouldn't lynch Xiz, but this raises some flags to me. There's no way I can prove you set him up, but it's just a hunch regardless.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #600
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                Originally posted by runescapedude1126
                                I did not vote on the vigi because I did not support who was being targeted
                                and you felt no need to make that clear or convince anyone they were wrong or vote for a different target?

                                Comment

                                Working...