TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #691
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    charu

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #692
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      aww you guys figured it out while I was away, nice job

      So I was right about BDN in the first place cool. Sorry RSD, your Neutrality just really pisses me off lmfao

      charu i guess lel

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #693
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        ew dumb.

        I forgot that was one of the reasons we used AIM. You could turn off chat logging.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #694
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          Lol aim games

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • runescapedude1126
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2005
            • 268

            #695
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            its fine, neutrality is fun
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            Fisting is not the way to label people.


            Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #696
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              Lol aim games

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #697
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                Guys, guys, guys, here's the thing.

                This is all a facade, Xiz actually made up that screenshot.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #698
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  This is true facts.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #699
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    Xiz, j-rodd123, freakysnots, YMIA, runescapedude1126, Silvuh, danceguy117, Brilliant Dynamite Neon


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #700
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      oh shit i did
                      unvote

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #701
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        I was so scared that runescapedude was pulling a drizzleromance girl and just picked one difficult lynch target and doubled, tripled, quadrupled down

                        runescape your early Netjet read was money though.

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #702
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          oh good job everyone

                          thought it was yoman or charu, picked the easier one to kill

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #703
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            I'm just thinking within the moment, there were two things I could've done to prevent this from happening.

                            Kind of hard to come up with something though when the person is there in real time and you need to respond in less than 10 seconds.

                            How... unfortunate...

                            Originally posted by freakysnots
                            oh good job everyone

                            thought it was yoman or charu, picked the easier one to kill
                            Was I the easier one to kill? Dohoho


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #704
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              nah yoman is easier to kill

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #705
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                lol

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...