TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #391
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    oh my, things happened during sleep/school, lemme see here

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • Netjet!
      Sic itur ad astra
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2008
      • 4701

      #392
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      On the bus right now, safety on dance til I can get on my pc
      RIP Steve Van Ness <3

      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #393
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        Here's the thing that bothers me about your entire game so far BDN. You are doing exactly what I think I would've done if I was a wolf. Your orb strategy is really 0 level thinking and all it does is try to make it look like you're protecting humans and care way too much if one dies as opposed to the info it can give. Humans die, that's werewolf, they often die and that leads to a wolf lynch. Sitting there using the most obvious orb strategy and acting like you're protecting humans is actually wolfy to me. That's not all though, calling someone's posts mostly fluff shows you're kind of out of sync with the thread, especially since that person offered the orb strategy and just was making a case for a lynch against a new person as opposed to adding just a +1. Not only that, but people are also talking out of the thread, another are which you fail to contribute. On top of that you've been constantly bringing up this whole "hey guys I'm so rusty" "I can't find wolves" thing. It really seems like ur just a wolf who's gonna lynch a human and use these as ur excuses, ur setting yourself up for clearance if you make a mistake. Now I could just be tunnelling but I for sure think there's a >rand chance BDN is a wolf
        Good points in this, especially the last one. I've seen the rust excuse used quite a few times. And even if you are legitimately rusty, it's more a wolfy move than not.

        I still want to lynch Xiz, but not right now. He can be useful later in the game.

        BDN.


        Forming a colored list now because I can

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #394
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          Tps Wolfiest person on the list for me. Night 1, you "required" that every single person playing the game MUST contact you, or better have a damn good reason for not doing so. It's a little weird that you're so incessant on talking to literally everyone and getting info from them on the first phase of the game, but sure that's fine, I won't complain about that. What really bothers me (which was something I hadn't realized until it was pointed out in Google Hangouts) is your complete and utter lack of followup. Who did you talk to? What did they say? These are relevant things that we all want to see, and it looks like you're withholding the info from the public. Looks to me like you just wanted to look really active and participate a lot out of the thread, collect information for your wolf team, and then conveniently drop off the world. I don't want you lynched right now, because I want that information first. D2 or 3 lynch for you.
          BDN Like I just said in my last post, I agree with Jrodd. Your idea, while not wrong, takes almost no thinking, you're acting like it's game over if we lose even 1 human, and you haven't really talked out of the thread at all. I do not like the rust excuse, it's almost entirely wolf to me. Would like you lynched D1.
          Xiz You've left me really confused this game. I know you've made it clear that you change your style each game to essentially remove any kind of meta, but even still, the posting you've done this game comes off as so strange. You just recently said you've removed your rickroll-like posting this game, and that's just confusing me further, because i still find your posting off to me. Your shitfest with Jrodd upping you and Jrodd's postcount came off as especially weird, and I've come to find in my head that either 1 or both of you are wolves. Pretty sure I want you lynched after D1, since you can still be useful later in the phases.
          RSD As pointed out earlier, your dramatic post quality shift is indeed strange. You were on Google Hangout's last night, and you said (paraphrased) that you like to remain as neutral as possible, so that there is little to no difference between your wolf and human game. First of all, I can only see that way of thinking benefiting a wolf. Second, I can tell from your posting that you're trying to stay neutral, but it gives off wolfiness to me. Wouldn't mind lynching you.
          Jrodd You're like Xiz; I can't put my finger on it, but I feel some pretty wolf vibes coming from you. Also, that long shitfit with Xiz left me with the thought that you two are a w/w combo, like you did with TPS in the Flame War. Unlikely, but I wouldn't at all be surprised. One or both of you have got to be wolves imo. Willing to lynch you, but not D1.
          Silvuh Still a random, I can see him going either way. I would guess town though.
          Charu Same as Silvuh
          Cedo Totally Absent, nothing to work with
          NetJet I personally don't doubt his read. Not really following the suspicion on him either.
          sunfan ^
          Krauthammer

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #395
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            forgot to include Danceguy, but he's another Random for me, same as Silvuh and Charu.

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • runescapedude1126
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2005
              • 268

              #396
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              As pointed out earlier, your dramatic post quality shift is indeed strange. You were on Google Hangout's last night, and you said (paraphrased) that you like to remain as neutral as possible, so that there is little to no difference between your wolf and human game. First of all, I can only see that way of thinking benefiting a wolf. Second, I can tell from your posting that you're trying to stay neutral, but it gives off wolfiness to me. Wouldn't mind lynching you.
              I am just curious, can you please point out my post quality shift? Everyone seems to mention it and I guess I just did not realize it haha. I am just unsure as to where the shift IS, not that it happened.
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              Fisting is not the way to label people.


              Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #397
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                Originally posted by runescapedude1126
                I would edge toward the side of lynching J-rodd to be honest. He is a bit overzealous with the orbs right off the bat, being completely willing to risk losing another human early on. It gives me a slight suspicion that he is a wolf and just wants to power through early on and give his team a slightly better chance
                Xiz is an early guess just because of how into the list he is of human vs werewolf
                Netjet seems to be very complacent with agreeing with nearly everyone
                meaning he is trying to stay neutral and under the radar
                It started from here onward, I'd say. Look at your posts after this, and before this.

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • runescapedude1126
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 268

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  Gotcha, thank you for pointing it out for me
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  Fisting is not the way to label people.


                  Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    TPS do you have any answers to any of my questions, now that this is the second time I have asked?

                    What's silly was earlier I was just gonna shrug it off as nothing, but this lack of response is raising flags to me.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      I'll put this thought away unless anyone else agrees with me on this. I know I talked with Dance and Sunfan (I think also RSD) last night about it in hangout, any thoughts?

                      Comment

                      • runescapedude1126
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 268

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        I do not want to come off as too accusing Xiz, but I notice that you do not really start heavily calling anyone out until someone else mentions them first. It seems like anywhere between 1-3 posts after someone accuses another player, you speak up agreeing. Is this just coincidence?
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        Fisting is not the way to label people.


                        Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          Originally posted by runescapedude1126
                          I do not want to come off as too accusing Xiz, but I notice that you do not really start heavily calling anyone out until someone else mentions them first. It seems like anywhere between 1-3 posts after someone accuses another player, you speak up agreeing. Is this just coincidence?
                          Kinda. Not really. I'm trying to follow as a vanilla. I'm open to other ideas and thoughts about others.

                          I mean I still want to focus on netjet. Like not lynching / vigi him is best, so we can use the seer orb on him when the orbs reset. (And you know my whole theory on that already)


                          Want me to update my color list to give you a better representation of what I am thinking right now? Because that list has changed a bit haha.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            In terms of lynching, I'm kinda hoping someone else leads on that. I'll focus on greens, anyone else can focus on reds.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              I need to completely redo my list.
                              IN OTHER NEWS, Kevin is a lot more suspicious to me now, mainly because he voted for BDN despite feeling the TPS is more wolfy.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Netjet!
                                Sic itur ad astra
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 4701

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                Well fuck, now I'm on another bus because I forgot I had to work today.

                                Im still very concerned about xiz' behavior but am not sure about lynching him today. I would not be opposed to him being instad but there are others who im keeping my eyes on also.

                                If I have the type to type it on my phone ill post my reads. For now my safety will stand but if I get home before the deadline I will change it.
                                RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                                Comment

                                Working...