TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • runescapedude1126
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2005
    • 268

    #301
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    I was out of town for the weekend, sorry all. Back to business time, as far as the seer read, I honestly think it is highly plausible for that read to be accurate. Yes, it is a possibility that it was wolf/wolf read, but with 3 wolves and 10 humans, the odds of a wolf getting the seer orb on night one is a bit overwhelming. Until proven otherwise, I believe the seer read of night one. I am still deliberating on my early vote and will continue to submit my input as I think of more.
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    Fisting is not the way to label people.


    Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #302
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      what happened to NetJet/me, I seemed to have dropped completely out of this read and the only thing that happened in between was me overreacting to getting trolled.

      whats wolfy about netjet to you exactly, it hasn't been very well defined. especially since he had the seer orb do you think he's w/w with sunfan? I don't, do you think he's w/v with sunfan? maybe, interesting you put him at the top of your list now
      Known anything that I don't know? Or am I alone on this?

      And oh I don't want you to die just yet. I'm cool with the others dying as of now. Like, at-least you are not giving fluff like this wolfy post:

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      we should control the vigi kill. to do so, we should come to a consensus by the end of this day phase. we pick a vigi target; if that target does not die during night 2, then tracker claims and we lynch the orb holder.

      just an idea. thoughts?
      (I kinda feel like this is what we decided on already? Why post it now?)


      About Netjet, something just doesn't sit with me on that, I can't pin it just yet. I feel like his effort is something that differs from other human games he has played. But knowing what he is will hopefully clear a lot for me.

      w/w combo with sunfan kinda seems stupid now. But my point in that situation is still this:

      A wolf who has the seer orb can lie about if someone is green or not so take the seer reveals into small consideration. w/v seems more likely.


      One other thing that Danceguy DID bring up via skype is that humans cannibalize eachjafter. I hope i'm not wrong lol

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #303
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        *Each-other

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #304
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          let's do it just after the lynch.
          better idea, good call

          Originally posted by Xiz
          (I kinda feel like this is what we decided on already? Why post it now?)
          no, this had not been decided on, are you reading the thread?


          Xiz you're all over the place. throwing out 3 wolf reads was a red flag for me. I mull over the posts we've seen and I feel like I have almost nothing to work with. my reads are mostly null to town. how are you so convinced already? why cedolad over any of the other inactives?

          it can be tough to distinguish between fake reads and legit tunneling, and that's why I'm torn here atm

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #305
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            VOTECOUNT

            Xiz (2) - thesunfan, YMIA
            NetJet (1) - Xiz
            Silvuh (1) - danceguy
            danceguy (1) - jrodd
            cedolad (1) - BDN

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #306
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              Xiz's netjet/jrodd thing seemed to appear kind of out of nowhere after TPS suggested it

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #307
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                I've changed my mind about vigi usage. It needs to be used TONIGHT. We need those orbs, Danceguy and Kevin have changed my mind, sorry I didn't see how important it was earlier.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  kinda early for me to say this but I'm gonna say it

                  I don't like a Xiz lynch day 1. it seems too "agreeable" so like if he's actually town, I could still see a ton of townies on the wagon to lynch him, which would suck. I'd rather kick the Xiz can down the road a bit.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    that said the last time I protested a lynch I prevented a wolf from being lynched soooooo

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      xiz - give me a coloured list of all the people in the game, ranked from strongest human lean at the top to strongest wolf lean at the bottom

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        xiz - give me a coloured list of all the people in the game, ranked from strongest human lean at the top to strongest wolf lean at the bottom
                        Other people should do this as well please, starting with you j-rodd.



                        This is my mindset as of now. Expect this to change.

                        Netjet!
                        danceguy117

                        TPS222
                        j-rodd123
                        Cedolad
                        yo man im awesome
                        thesunfan
                        runescapedude1126
                        Brilliant Dynamite Neon

                        Silvuh
                        Charu
                        Krauthammer


                        (I'm going to a business meeting, I'll be back in a few hours. I'll answer all questions lattaahh. I'll be lurking though)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          my list
                          Xiz
                          kinda-sorta tps

                          runescapedude
                          cedolad (say something plz)
                          netjet
                          BDN
                          Silvuh

                          Charu
                          Danceguy
                          YMIA
                          J-rodd
                          lolrip Kraut

                          and ofc I'm a human
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            I texted cedolad, he said he'll be ready to go by tonight or tomorrow.

                            Comment

                            • Netjet!
                              Sic itur ad astra
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 4701

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              whats the purpose of the unvote, if your original intentions were to hear from silvuh, nothing should've really changed, just is an awkward unvote to me
                              Originally posted by Netjet!
                              I'm going to keep my vote on silvuh until early tomorrow, to see if he actually shows up. If not, it'll change to a more relevant placement.
                              ^ pretty much meant i'll keep pressure on him until either he shows and responds, or doesn't even post in the thread (since the day's almost over i'd rather set a deadline of sorts).
                              RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                              Comment

                              • runescapedude1126
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 268

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                here is my list
                                J-rodd
                                Xiz
                                Netjet

                                thesunfan
                                cedolad
                                BDN
                                Silvuh

                                Charu
                                Danceguy
                                YMIA
                                Kraut


                                I have left myself off of the list because I do not see fit to place myself since my opinion of myself will not really matter in the grand scheme.
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                Fisting is not the way to label people.


                                Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                                Comment

                                Working...