TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #676
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    You guys thought I was a good Snivy. A smiling Snivy.

    Ya know...



    I only wanna be friendly.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #677
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power


      Yeah, we're fucked. Because of Trillian there is literally no screen I have that shows non-wolfy stuff with Charu N1. I'm an idiot for not instantly starting the group.

      ME AND CHARU ARE LAST WOLVES

      HUMANS WIN

      *head to wall*
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #678
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        I should save this for postgame but I'm not gonna save it for postgame

        I hate logs/screenshots the most. shouldn't be a thing.

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #679
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          lol AIM games, oh well gg guys

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #680
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            I hate logs/screenshots the most. shouldn't be a thing.
            I share this sentiment. I mean, there's some logical play here, but it's really dumb to lose because of this.

            God damn it.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #681
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              Mad as fuck


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #682
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                Fuck you Xiz </3


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Netjet!
                  Sic itur ad astra
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 4701

                  #683
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  I dont even care that I'm dead


                  what the fuck happened
                  RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                  Comment

                  • Silvuh
                    quit
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 938

                    #684
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    Well, that was an anticlimax. Kind of disappointing ... Can certainly see why someone might prefer in-thread only communication now. I don't really want to see this happen again.

                    Just for fun, here's a little something from after midnight yesterday:

                    [00:14:07] Silv: Eheh. Could just lynch you today so you wouldn't have to worry about that, but I dunno what the other wolf would think, haha.
                    [00:16:21] Willis Meine: Rawrf...you're that sure about me?
                    [00:17:05] Silv: Eheh.
                    [00:19:15] Silv: I know that wouldn't, like, affect your desire to play the game, but arf.
                    [00:20:12] Willis Meine: Welp...I'm not sure I'm even supposed to be still play ing st this point
                    And in any case, I couldn't *actually* reveal whether you're right or wrong.
                    [00:20:37] Silv: Haha, well, there's no official replacement yet.
                    [00:20:51] Silv: And I just kinda hoped I could catch you off-guard in case you were, haha. I really have no idea.
                    [00:21:24] Willis Meine: Oh, meow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #685
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      for the record, I MUCH prefer in thread only, and if out of thread is allowed I would limit it to voice/video chat. it is kind of cheap, whatever, this is allowed, but it's not like I went around asking people to screenshot their logs with every other person until someone messed up. there was much stuff leaving up to this

                      again my opinion is: I hate logs and stuff like that, but if it's allowed im gonna be a bitch and take advantage of it

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #686
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        ^ agreed.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #687
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          again my opinion is: I hate logs and stuff like that, but if it's allowed im gonna be a bitch and take advantage of it


                          I don't know what this says, but this is me right now.

                          Still mad as fuck


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Netjet!
                            Sic itur ad astra
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 4701

                            #688
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            personally i dont see a problem with using aim/skype text chat, but i think there should be a rule against posting logs that's similar to the rule on PMs from the forum
                            RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                            Comment

                            • Netjet!
                              Sic itur ad astra
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 4701

                              #689
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              I mean discussing things that happened in chats would be fine because that's half the reason for doing them, but i mean physically screenshotting them kinda killed this game
                              RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #690
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                this would've been REALLY interesting to play out.

                                Charu blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

                                Comment

                                Working...