TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #601
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    Originally posted by Charu
    From all that we discussed in PM's and what's been put on the table, I think there's a better target than me at this point. I don't really see anything that would make this game go forward if I die today. I mean, we need to figure out what's going on with YMIA and you, Freakysnots. Killing me will just continue being confused on what exactly is YMIA's, but it might make you look human if I was a wolf.
    just a nitpicky thing, but what is "YMIA's", what is my what? I really don't know where you're going with that lol.


    If you're referring to whether or not i'm a wolf, I literally hope you guys seer me next night phase. There is no MW, and there's no red miller, all seerings are correct this game. And I want that to be made clear. I know it's 99% of the time more beneficial to seer a red, but I think in this case, because I'm as suspected as I am, this can turn heads in the right direction hopefully.


    Also, Runescapedude.

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #602
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      Oh wow, lol, Yeah that's what I meant. Confused about if you're human or wolf.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #603
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        Originally posted by Charu
        Oh wow, lol, Yeah that's what I meant. Confused about if you're human or wolf.
        Oh, I'd also like to bring up what I realized during a short convo with Jarrod, that I never once talked to Netjet out of thread. I'm pretty sure he just doesn't go on AIM, and with skype, all we did was share contacts, never once wrote anything. Jarrod wanted the logs, and I thought for sure I had talked to him at least once, but had nothing for him lmfao

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #604
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          hey guys

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #605
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            Xiz vote was my attempt at setting a trap. day is slow so far though, no point in trying to keep the trap in place. I can explain what my goal was upon request.



            my top 2 wolf reads are runescapedude and BDN.

            runescapedude (3 from insta)

            runescapedude you don't get to put Netjet's name in red but then make no push, take credit for the lynch, and assert authority based on the premise that you were right. the logic behind your wolf reads is shallow. I know you're lacking free time, but that doesn't explain everything. I don't see pro-town moves from you.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #606
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              ^^^ I was referring to my prior vote on Xiz. whoops

              Comment

              • The Blue Blur
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 147

                #607
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                SONIC SEZSAYS:

                There's nothing cooler than trying to get your sleep in order so you can play TWG! But when your internet connection explodes and you're stuck on a finicky cracked screen smartphone with equally finicky wireless, that's no good.

                This is BDN, and I'm likely getting replaced. Sorry guys.

                Comment

                • runescapedude1126
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 268

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  First of all, I was not taking any credit for the lynch. I did not vote for netjet. I merely said that I was correct in him being a wolf, I did not push to prove it nor did I vote for him, I have been targeting J-rodd the entire time. Second, My actions may not be pro town as much as you would like, but when you lynch me and see that I am a member of town, maybe it will then show what I have been doing. Everyone has their own opinion, and this is the way I operate.
                  Last edited by runescapedude1126; 10-24-2013, 08:21 AM.
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  Fisting is not the way to label people.


                  Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    Originally posted by runescapedude1126
                    First of all, I was not taking any credit for the lynch. I did not vote for netjet. I merely said that I was correct in him being a wolf, I did not push to prove it nor did I vote for him, I have been targeting J-rodd the entire time. Second, My actions may not be pro town as much as you would like, but when you lynch me and see that I am a member of town, maybe it will then show what I have been doing. Everyone has their own opinion, and this is the way I operate.
                    except you're literally doing nothing except tunnelling, your actions aren't pro town at all. also you can't edit your post, try harder plz

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      but i doubt you've even read the thread, prolly like talking to a wall. although i do think runescape is more of a clueless human than a wolf, even though he had an awkward as hell day 1

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • The Blue Blur
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 147

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        Okay, so I was told by Manti late last night to "pay as much attention to the thread as (I) can" or something of the sort...which I take to mean he's having trouble finding a replacement for me. In any case, I'm not actually replaced yet, as Silvuh reminds me, so the game still goes on for me.

                        luckily,4G stability has been pretty golden today, so what i'll do is look at past happenings and take the old-fashioned dead tree approach to taking notes, then begin the epic saga of making a huge content dump post on my phone, sometime later today. Because I now know for a fact that my internet is toast until at least Friday afternoon, when AT&T is scheduled to send over their latest sorry excuse for a technician.

                        For now, I dunno. From both recent posts and my last outside-thread conversations, it's clear that the "power players" this game (dænceguy, Silvuh, and to a lesser extent jrodd) have me pretty high in their suspect list. Which I totally understand. I've made some pretty poor plays for a human. But I think I should be allowed to do what I said I was going to do and get some major ccontent in this day before any decisive action is taken against me. Plus, since not everyone shares your suspicion, the whole town would benefit from hearing me out.

                        freaky fts since I'm not sure about putting RSD at -1 quiiite yet.

                        God this took forever to write

                        Comment

                        • runescapedude1126
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 268

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          but i doubt you've even read the thread, prolly like talking to a wall. although i do think runescape is more of a clueless human than a wolf, even though he had an awkward as hell day 1
                          Actually I have read every post. Just because I do not comment and quote on every post that is in this thread, does not mean I am uninformed.
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          Fisting is not the way to label people.


                          Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                          Comment

                          • runescapedude1126
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 268

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            And the edit was changing the phrase "I am town" to "I am a member of town"
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            Fisting is not the way to label people.


                            Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              Originally posted by runescapedude1126
                              And the edit was changing the phrase "I am town" to "I am a member of town"
                              I understand/see it was a simple edit, but please refrain from editing in the future. Nobody's forcing the post out of you, so take the time you need to proofread before you hit the submit button.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                Can we get a votecount?

                                Comment

                                Working...