TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #571
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    YMIA

    is a bigger question mark to me than TPS right now, and those seem to be the two options

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #572
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      As for the next seering, I dunno. At this point, I think J-rodd, YMIA, or Xiz would be the most helpful to seer. It depends on how next day goes; if any of them becomes lynch or vigi-worthy, and if other seer candidates come up.
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #573
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        It was an official tie, but Charu *reportedly* sent in the kill on tps.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #574
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          Story here


          TPS222 has been Killed!
          Thesunfan has been Killed!

          Players:
          1. TPS222
          2. Xiz
          3. thesunfan
          4. j-rodd123
          5. Cedolad ----> FreakySnots
          6. Krauthammer
          7. yo man im awesome
          8. Charu
          9. Netjet!
          10. runescapedude1126
          11. Silvuh
          12. danceguy117
          13. Brilliant Dynamite Neon



          It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end Friday 10/25/13 at midnight EST
          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 10-22-2013, 10:45 PM.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #575
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            Before you slip,
            Into,
            Unconsciousness,
            I'd like to have another kiss.

            Another
            Flashing
            Chance at bliss.

            Another kiss...
            Another kiss.

            The days are bright, and filled with pain.
            Enclose me in your gentle rain.
            The time you ran was
            Too insane
            We'll meet again,
            We'll meet again.

            Oh tell me where
            Your Freedom lies.
            The streets are fields that never die.
            Deliver me from
            Reasons why
            You'd rather cry, I'd rather fly.

            The Crystal Ship, Is being filled,
            A thousand girls, A thousand thrills.
            A million ways to spend your time,
            When get back, I'll drop a line~
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #576
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              Well, now I know who to look at now. Freakysnots

              Mind explaining why you were so certain to the thread?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #577
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                I explained my reasoning in all of my posts in this game leading up to TPS's vigi. Just because I was wrong doesn't make me a suspect.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #578
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  you DID "stake the game" on it though

                  note that I am not advocating a quick freaky wagon here.

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #579
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    And I am ashamed of myself for making a bad read.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #580
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      Unvote. I just talked to him. Was pretty hastey. I'm just, bah, I don't know. When I saw TPS flipped green, I was sort of irritated.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #581
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        time to regroup.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #582
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          I leave to go watch the season finale of breaking bad, and come back but nooOOOOoooo TPS just HAD to die.

                          Actually, it was a coin-flip between YMIA and TPS for me. So that sucks.


                          I'mma still go strong and say YMIA

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #583
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            @TheThread

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #584
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              for those who struggle with arithmetic the same way I do, we're now at 7 town vs. 2 wolves.

                              I'm worried about

                              Xiz

                              the reaction at 1 from insta was a + but nearly everything else has been a -

                              Comment

                              • runescapedude1126
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 268

                                #585
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                I still remain firm to my original list. Of my top 3 one has been lynched. The one who has been lynched was my #3 and was a wolf. 2 to go.
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                Fisting is not the way to label people.


                                Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                                Comment

                                Working...