TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #706
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    ymia is so the opposite of me.

    super comfortable as a wolf
    deer-in-headlights as town

    ymia we must do the fusion dance!!

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #707
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      Oh, alright. Well this was a fun game. Was pretty cool to be a wolf.

      Least this is my second game to see myself to the end, even if I lost.

      freakysnots, I have to say, I think if you didn't say anything to Xiz, something different might have happened. You planted something in Xiz that made him suddenly realize that I'm a really good suspect.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #708
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        ^ Yeah I think Freaky planted the seed in my head

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #709
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          ymia is so the opposite of me.

          super comfortable as a wolf
          deer-in-headlights as town

          ymia we must do the fusion dance!!
          lmfao

          I'm a compulsive liar, it's hard to tell the truth to people

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #710
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            I was trying so hard to make freakysnots a weird suspecting wolf candidate too. Using your over-confidence and then using your sketchy YMIA vote for something.

            Didn't seem to slide, unfortunately.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #711
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              I would like to take this time to say I imagined myself wearing this the entire game.



              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • The Blue Blur
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 147

                #712
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                I'm getting wolfed tonight guys, wizard me plx

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #713
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  (Posting from work, I'm bored already)

                  Wow, why would we protect you, SONIC!?

                  I'm on to you.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #714
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    I think Sonic is a wolf guys.



                    Huge mega facts.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • runescapedude1126
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 268

                      #715
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      The netjet read was off of ONE thing and a shit ton of guessing rofl, i get no credit for that, trust me
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      Fisting is not the way to label people.


                      Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #716
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        Soooooo Manti you gonna call the game?

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #717
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power



                          But for real. I was up an hour waiting for a "result" post from Dark before I said "screw it" and went to bed. I wanted to read and see I ran a McDonalds.

                          ...You know what... I'm so bored that I might just make a story right now, kids.

                          Story Time With Charu

                          It was a crazy Saturday afternoon. Xiz and friends were all sitting around in the neighborhood playing some b-ball. All were having a good time, j-rodd just successfully blocked a throw that Xiz attempted. danceguy tried to retake the ball, but was intercepted by freakysnots as he wavered past and attempted to throw. Silvuh was chatting idley with BDN while runescape and YMIA were playing Magic the Gathering.

                          Then there stomachs growled, simultaneously.

                          "Shiiiiiiit, I'm hungry," came Xiz who held his stomach.

                          "You're such a wimp, wow," replied j-rodd as he threw the ball at Xiz, making him stumble backwards in surprise. "But I am kind of hungry too."

                          danceguy looked at the group, thinking of what to do, he came up with an idea. "Lets order some takeout, man."

                          BDN then jumped up, "oh-oh-oh, I know! Lets go to McDonalds!"

                          Everyone stared at BDN's sudden outburst, but they all shrugged and agreed. Besides, it was cheap and they didn't want to spend their gangsta money on food.

                          So they got in their bitchin' ass car as they all blasted lil wayne and began to dance randomly to the beats. That's when YMIA didn't like runescapes neutral dance.

                          "Wow, holy fuck, you got some shitty beats."

                          "Fuck you, I always dance like this, *****."

                          "Oh my god, someone please kill this fool."

                          "Bitch please, don't even know me."

                          "Knock it off you two, damn, I will fucking turn this shit around and smash your heads," came j-rodd, very annoyed at the two.

                          "Yo, step off, j-rodd, I think we should bash your skull in, eh?" replied runescape.

                          j-rodd just rolled his eyes and continued to drive foward. Meanwhile, Xiz and freaksnots were privately talking while BDN and Silvuh continued their idle chat.

                          They got to the drive through and they all agreed to ordered shit ton of chicken nuggets with several big macs and one giant fry. They went to the speaker, but the cashier didn't know how to process their food.

                          "Oh my god, worst service ever, let me talk to your manager." j-rodd said, clearly annoyed at his lack of food.

                          The cashier apologized and told them to go to the first window. They did so and waiting for them was someone they recognized.

                          "Whoooooooa, I didn't know you were the manager here, dawg." danceguy said in a surprised tone.

                          It was none other than Charu, he was a finicky one, always seems to be carrying around a shank for "self-defense".

                          "What seems to be the problem?" Charu asked the group.

                          "Yo, you idiots can't take our order, what the fuck man?" j-rodd irritatingly repeated as he said to the cashier.

                          "Whoa, hey, sorry, we can work something out, what do you want?"

                          "Yeah, we want bitchin mcnuggets, a whole ton of bigmacs, and a one large fry."

                          "Sir, I don't know what you want."

                          "BULLSHIT, I want to see your menu."

                          "You mean this menu?" Charu pulled out a list of items they sell. j-rodd got furious.

                          "Wow, show me the ones with the images, fuck."

                          Charu didn't know what to do, he didn't have that. "Sorry, but I don't-"

                          "OH MY GOD, FUCKIN'"

                          It was in that instant that j-rodd got out of the car and began to tackle to manager as he slammed Charu's head to the wall multiple times. Leaving blood marks in its wake.

                          Before long, Charu crumbled foward, dead.

                          "Oh my god, my partner!" screamed BDN.

                          The grouped look at BDN, stunned and angry.

                          "Wow, you did this on purpose, that's it, we're smashing your head too."

                          "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

                          ...And then... they both died.

                          Happy ending!?!?!?!?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #718
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            I read that in your voice Charu and it made it all the better lmfao

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #719
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              too much truth between the lines.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #720
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                Humans Win

                                I'll have a postgame up tonight. It's been a busy weekend.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...