TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #361
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    Another weird thing to note is re: yo man. My read on him is rand as well, could be either role. Thesunfan, who was "seered green" put YMIA as high up green on the list, and I think he said he spoke with him, but I still don't get that. The post right after RSD put yoman as green, and in fact as the most villagery person alive right now. Just sponging sunfan??? Curious as to the basis of that read though, again makes me feel RSD can make a productive wagon. Naivety and disconnect may be the explanations, but since it's hard to call him a human right now his name needs to remain pressured

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #362
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      runescapedude (4 from insta)


      Originally posted by Silvuh
      But no matter what happens, the Tracker should NOT reveal themself. And, really, that is why I would see dAnce's suggestion as wolfy.
      I realized this flaw afterward. I asked for comments and no one responded

      if the vigi holder isn't under this pressure, then having our whole group call the vigi shot is a bit useless (and I'm now fine with that btw). it's like the U.N. advising action without enforcing anything. anyway I want to save talk about mechanics for a bit later. nice post Silvuh!

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      Another weird thing to note is re: yo man. My read on him is rand as well, could be either role.
      same

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #363
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        Quick note to players, get one phantom (that means you forgot to vote), and I will start looking for a replacement for you. Get two phantoms, and I will outright kill you.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • runescapedude1126
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2005
          • 268

          #364
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          J-rodd
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          Fisting is not the way to label people.


          Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #365
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            good enough for me.

            unvote

            runescapedude gets pressured -> places first vote on jrodd.
            Xiz gets pressured -> hops on RSD wagon -> unvotes and doesn't make any new push.

            Xiz

            my vote won't change. 2 from insta.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #366
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              correction: runescapedude's vote is the 2nd vote on jrodd. MY BAD

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #367
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                good enough for me.

                unvote

                runescapedude gets pressured -> places first vote on jrodd.
                Xiz gets pressured -> hops on RSD wagon -> unvotes and doesn't make any new push.

                Xiz

                my vote won't change. 2 from insta.

                Okay im breaking my theme this game since im almost dead.
                (btw if you didn't know by now I rick'rolld all of you with my posts)

                Danceguy you were so close to being right about me being human. Don't throw that away.

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #368
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  Netjet is obviously the seer candidate, but this has to wait 2 nights unfortunately since the vigi orb wasn't used. Yes that would 100% confirm sunfan and Netjet, that's why simply from a probability standpoint it's the best play.
                  Oh no way I totally didn't say that was going to happen.

                  Xiz.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #369
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    gg me.

                    Okay imma place this in here since I am almost dead now.


                    If wolves decide to claim blue, have them answer who holds the three orbs. (in this case, who still has vigi orb) then the person with the orbs comes out if they are wrong protecting the blue.

                    if a fake orb then comes out, probz 2 wolfs playing then. Then have the real blue come out. Thats perfect world scenario though

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #370
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      Xiz is one from insta. do not instalynch without first giving advance notice.



                      (...would anyone be interested in a new wagon?)

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #371
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        i don't have much else to contribute, besides me saying AFTER I flip green, please carry out the plan I have.


                        Literally best way to catching reds.

                        Don't let others distract you from that. It literally is the best way to catch the 3.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #372
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          Anyone distracting from that plan you should really really really really look at as red

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #373
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            YMIA

                            sorry for breaking my word. I'll be more selective when saying "my vote won't change" next time. I just like moving Xiz back to 2 from insta here.

                            runescapedude/Xiz look kinda town/town to me. RSD has done a better job of wolf hunting out of those 2 imo.

                            I know this isn't how our games usually work but I would be interested in starting a new wagon of votes. I think we can still get more useful info out of this phase.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #374
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              k I need to go to class for the next 2 hours. Hope I don't die :\

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #375
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                i'll lurk and answer questions if i can. but killing me wont help you at all

                                Comment

                                Working...