TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Netjet!
    Sic itur ad astra
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2008
    • 4701

    #466
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    uh
    RIP Steve Van Ness <3

    Comment

    • Netjet!
      Sic itur ad astra
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2008
      • 4701

      #467
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      apparently taking a shit during the last ten minutes was a mistake
      RIP Steve Van Ness <3

      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #468
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        netjet is 3 from insta.

        what is going on lol
        ^^^^

        I know sunfan said he was going to prove net was a wolf, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't said anything yet, unless he's telling people individually.

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #469
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          Still not sure, waiting on sunfan to make his case. He didn't want to IM me about it.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #470
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            Insta him, die die die wolf

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #471
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              Insta him, die die die wolf
              some reasoning would be good first

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #472
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                quicklynches are funny tho

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #473
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  Thesunfan GOAT that's why

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Netjet!
                    Sic itur ad astra
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 4701

                    #474
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    3. goat
                    Tucking back your balls and dick, then bending over thus resembling the back of a goat...according to the rules of the game, the person who looks gets 4 kicks in the ass. For more info. on the game, watch the movie "Waiting...".
                    The unexpecting person looked behind him to discover his friend posing the goat.
                    RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                    Comment

                    • Netjet!
                      Sic itur ad astra
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 4701

                      #475
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      hint: jrodd looked


                      4 kicks in the ass!
                      RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #476
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power



                        I think I found wolf #2 as well hehehe thank you skype. Details to follow #tomorrow at #night

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Silvuh
                          quit
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 938

                          #477
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          BDN just told me that a self-vote doesn't save someone from a phantom, so I'll move to thesunfan because he's the only confirmed green and won't be getting lynched. My vote is still being useless, but, yeah. Um. Really sorry. Hopefully, I'll have more confident reads for the next vote.

                          Oi. It would suck if the whole "chain seerings to confirm greens" idea gets wrecked by the wolves just killing anyone we can confirm as human. Didn't even think about that until the post thesunfan made a bit ago.

                          And thank you, YMIA, I just realized I read my clock wrong. Thought it was 11:30, not 21:30. Earlier than I thought it was. Good, I still have time to sleep.

                          Eheh. My thought proccess for safetying on myself was like ... I just wanted to be neutral. And if people thought that was a dumb play and wanted to kill me for it, then I'd learn my lesson. Haha. Though I'd much rather get to continue playing, of course.

                          Anyway, um. That's all I can think to say at the moment. Gonna try to get that sleep I've been needing now.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #478
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            Alright, first things first, I fucking suck at this game lmao

                            Secondly, Netjet is a wolf. I do not know who the other wolves are. I am going to prove this claim. (before I forget, NETJET)

                            Thirdly, I am going to be wolf killed tonight.

                            Fourthly, I am the tracker, and I really didn't want to have to blow my cover, much less this early. (before people ask, I know who has the vigi orb, but they have asked me not to reveal their cover). I can confirm that Kevin, Mitch and another user (well obviously) had orbs last night.

                            Fifthly, Netjet (probably) lied about seering me. I do not know if he used the orb or not, or if he even used it on me.

                            Alright, getting to the meat.

                            When netjet said he seered me, I (very stupidly in hindsight) thanked him for telling the thread I was green instead of blue (this was after I found out that the seer orb gave a result of blue). He seemed rather surprised, and said that he recieved a result of green from Manti when he seered me. This is an obvious wolf play, to hold onto the orb, probably lie about who was seered, maybe use it night 2 and use an excuse as to why it wasn't used and why there was a lie. I can't say I know the motives. ANYWAYS, everything was fine, until Silvuh (thanks again) pointed me to the post where Manti said that the seer orb would give a result of r/g/b. I got very worried, and started to wonder why Netjet would've lied about this. The only thing I could think of was the obvious. I confronted him, because I basically knew I was boned. I gave him a chance to explain himself (as I'm sure you all know), to see if this was just a misunderstanding or if Manti had made a mistake giving the seer orb results (unlikely). Mitch insisted that Manti had made a mistake. I gave him an hour for him to contact Manti and to have Manti PM me that it was, in fact, a mistake. He bided his time (it is worth noting that I watched his Skype a lot, and he kept trying to type stuff, before erasing it for about 15 minutes before he sent me a message) about how he got a result of blue, but lied, even to me (the tracker himself), so that he would get more information about the other orb holders. He claimed that he planned to take charge with me as an "unknowing accomplice." His logic is full of holes, and obviously he is telling a lie here. C'mon, I wasn't born yesterday. Since then, he has tried to talk me out of coming forward, and he's been mainly sticking to that story ever since. That's all, hopefully we can lynch a wolf tonight, sorry to my fellow humans that you're losing your blue this early.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Silvuh
                              quit
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 938

                              #479
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              Okay, yeah, definitely trusting thesunfan here.

                              Netjet!

                              Brush brush brushing the teeth, then the sleep sleep sleeps.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #480
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                lol, cedolad is missing so much
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...