TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #526
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    fuck it just vigi tps trust me

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #527
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      i actually have the orb, so im using it on him

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #528
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        i'm not completely opposed to that, but maybe wait to see what the thread says as people start to wake up lol. he definitely should be on the radar though

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #529
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          freaky, I agree that revealing the vigi orb holder is low-risk. wolves using their night 2 kill on the vigi would
          1) keep the tracker alive
          2) not stop the vigi kill

          no reason to hide it imo.

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #530
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            you didn't have to say that what if wolves went for freaky instead of sunfan, now they know they can't. they probably would've known anyway but still it would be nice to have that not thinking wolf team and do something like that. actually the wolves this game probably would have done it not realizing the order of actions based on choosing sunfan, of all people, as a fake seering target

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #531
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              I didn't take freaky's claim seriously

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #532
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                oh now I get it.

                ok I'll shut up now

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #533
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  i want to see in a game where everyone is biting their tongue to not say something that should be obvious and will help prevent a dumb wolf play, where no one does it and the wolves miss the obvious. like 1% chance it would've happened anyway but i'm just saying it would've been funny to say LOL WOLVES more

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #534
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    yoman/tps clearly on the table based on responses. i'll reread the thread close to 8pm tonight since i have a dentist appointment after work and have to submit an assignment.

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #535
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      can we just shitpost until we backpage all of those posts

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #536
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        I retire from nightposting after this game

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #537
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          maybe I retire from twig after this game

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #538
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            yesterday I ate a burger. I only got one patty, but after receiving the burger I wished I had ordered one with two patties.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #539
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              I got a pair of shoes from payless but there's a weird spot on the front of the left shoe. I think it's hobo jizz.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #540
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                I'm glad no one is spelling orb with a zero. what folly

                                Comment

                                Working...