TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #271
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    Gonna just throw this out there one more time:

    NetJet

    Something doesn't add up.

    - I don't like how Danceguy immediately voted Brill
    - I don't like who Netjet chose and his early N1 play.
    - I don't like how they both made an immediate swap to Silvuh immediately after.


    I doubt both of them are wolves, but i'm sure one of them is.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #272
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      Tell ya one more thing that's been on my mind:


      The tracker can track the orbs. But the tracker won't know who they used the orbs on.

      Just because NetJet says Sunfan is green dosen't mean its true. It COULD mean it's true, but there is no way for us actually knowing. Like Netjet and sunfan could be both reds and netjet could be giving sunfan an early clear.

      OR Netjet and sunfan are both greens. And its good info.

      OR Netjet is a wolf, sunfan is green.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #273
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        ^ true, however I think wolf/wolf is slightly unlikely for that pairing since over Skype sunfan seemed human to me

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #274
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          A wolf with the seer orb can be a scary thing. So I highly highly would recommend not factoring out sunfan from the equation as a red just yet.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #275
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            Xiz why don't you like the two silvuh votes

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #276
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              no his role is only 100% certain to himself and Netjet, i'm just saying I have him as human as well so not surprised with the result. im just a little surprised at him being the target

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #277
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                Xiz why don't you like the two silvuh votes
                Lie I shall not,

                I'm cool with you guys voting silvuh to add more pressure to get him to talk and not be AFK. I'm cool with that.

                I'm not cool with both of you jumping on at the same time, nor (more importantly) your first vote. That's very very offsetting to me.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  why not at the same time? you said you're sort of ruling me/netjet out as wolf/wolf, so what's the problem with the timing? does it look like we're going for a fast lynch a couple hours into the phase, even though silvuh is now at 5 votes from being lynched?

                  why not the first vote? I would follow this up with hypothetical questions but I really don't get this one

                  Comment

                  • Netjet!
                    Sic itur ad astra
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 4701

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Gonna just throw this out there one more time:

                    NetJet

                    Something doesn't add up.

                    - I don't like how Danceguy immediately voted Brill
                    - I don't like who Netjet chose and his early N1 play.
                    - I don't like how they both made an immediate swap to Silvuh immediately after.


                    I doubt both of them are wolves, but i'm sure one of them is.
                    I'll disregard your grammatical incompetence for a minute.

                    I don't know the motives behind what dance has been doing, but in order to spur activity I placed a pressure vote on silv to get him posting more (hence the "where you at?" post). I also messaged him on skype since I haven't seen him on in a bit.
                    RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Lie I shall not,

                      I'm cool with you guys voting silvuh to add more pressure to get him to talk and not be AFK. I'm cool with that.

                      I'm not cool with both of you jumping on at the same time, nor (more importantly) your first vote. That's very very offsetting to me.
                      if this is ur reasoning then why would they not be wolf/wolf??

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        why not the first vote? I would follow this up with hypothetical questions but I really don't get this one
                        And let me just ask you one thing before I answer: Why Brill? Was that just a random.org thing or was there any other reasoning behind it?

                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        if this is ur reasoning then why would they not be wolf/wolf??
                        too obvious / risky wolf play imo.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          If I could just give some inputs maybe.

                          I don't know why they started voting for Brilliant of Silvuh, I think it's, as Net said, they're not talking... maybe.

                          You know, if that's the reason, we need to get Cedolad talking as well, I don't think he talked all that much either yet.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            BDN vote wasn't random.org'd but it was random

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              ok im out for the night, weekends are not gooooooood for me time wise

                              keep me in ur thoughts


                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                If I could just give some inputs maybe.

                                I don't know why they started voting for Brilliant of Silvuh, I think it's, as Net said, they're not talking... maybe.

                                You know, if that's the reason, we need to get Cedolad talking as well, I don't think he talked all that much either yet.
                                Yep, Charu, one method of voting, generally in early day phases, is voting for a player that's Under the Radar, or UTR. It applies pressure to them, and *generally* get's them talking, unless they're legitimately just not there.

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...