TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #421
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    YMIA

    Give me time to think about this more.

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #422
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      I don't get this. BDN is posting. TPS is not posting. why do you want to keep TPS around if you think he's wolfy?
      Because TPS still hasn't answered questions, questions that can potentially really help the humans. BDN is posting, but nothing of spectacular worth. If/when TPS decides to post his logs, we can figure out from there what to do with him in terms of human/wolf lean, lynch/nolynch.

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      no but your last sentence was fishy and fake as hell, seeing as you've pretty much sponged my reads this whole game. I think sunfan is human, I don't know why netjet would have EVER targeted sunfan, I would've thought he would've picked tps/me/danceguy, maybe xiz. and did you read the reason he gave for it? you probably didn't but it was "clear me since I don't know how roles are randed"

      so yea good point jarrod, good read jarrod he's a wolf, im gonna vote him. but i'm gonna lynch you down the road!! I can keep you for one day and then lynch you without thinking critically, that's what im gonna do, it's a great plan weeeeeeeeeeee
      Darn I'm sponging with posts because I personally don't have anything new to bring forward on that point, better get lynched!! Now you're just looking to pull some sort of aggravation from that last paragraph of yours. Yep, no question I think netjet would/should have chosen one of you three, and yea, Netjet's reasoning is shit, but it just doesn't sound wolfy to me, it sounds like a genuinely bizarre/bad human call.

      This seems to be a common theme with me, just about anytime I try to articulate my thoughts I somehow end up being way more suspicious to everyone, oftentimes ending up in a lynch. I wouldn't say i'm in any sort of danger of being lynched with only 2 votes on me, but I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if some bandwagon started on me following the trend. I think this has more to do with my shitty ability to articulate my thoughts than what my actual thoughts are.

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #423
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        Originally posted by yo man im awesome

        Darn I'm sponging with posts because I personally don't have anything new to bring forward on that point, better get lynched!! Now you're just looking to pull some sort of aggravation from that last paragraph of yours. Yep, no question I think netjet would/should have chosen one of you three, and yea, Netjet's reasoning is shit, but it just doesn't sound wolfy to me, it sounds like a genuinely bizarre/bad human call.

        This seems to be a common theme with me, just about anytime I try to articulate my thoughts I somehow end up being way more suspicious to everyone, oftentimes ending up in a lynch. I wouldn't say i'm in any sort of danger of being lynched with only 2 votes on me, but I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if some bandwagon started on me following the trend. I think this has more to do with my shitty ability to articulate my thoughts than what my actual thoughts are.
        dude i'm responding to your question. you notice how i'm not even voting you? the problem is there's problems with your logic, you're saying one thing and doing another. you were claiming to think one thing and your actions don't reflect that. it's erratic

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #424
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          so yea good point jarrod, good read jarrod he's a wolf, im gonna vote him. but i'm gonna lynch you down the road!! I can keep you for one day and then lynch you without thinking critically, that's what im gonna do, it's a great plan weeeeeeeeeeee
          ^ This is what I was referring to when I said "the last paragraph", not the whole thing, I know you answered the question before that.

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          dude i'm responding to your question. you notice how i'm not even voting you? the problem is there's problems with your logic, you're saying one thing and doing another. you were claiming to think one thing and your actions don't reflect that. it's erratic
          Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I ever said or alluded to the idea that you were voting for me, I had said I had two votes on me, one from Xiz, the other from dance, unless he changed it and I didn't realize. You're suspicious of me, plain and simple.

          If you could elaborate on what you mean here, I'd appreciate it, since my head hurts from an argument I had earlier today.

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #425
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            yoman im talking about you're very first sentence, you got snippy and sarcastic and ended it with "better get lynched!!!". it was clearly implied

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #426
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              yoman im talking about you're very first sentence, you got snippy and sarcastic and ended it with "better get lynched!!!". it was clearly implied
              Alright you got me there, that could be interpreted that I thought you intended to vote/lynch me.

              But, honestly, that was just me being snippy back at your comment, I know you're not actually voting for me right now, etc.

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #427
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                from a meta standpoint, ymia is human here.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #428
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  how so?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #429
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    runescapedude

                    impressive articulation of your reads but they don't match mine. consistently neutral tone, particularly in the thread. really liked our chats, but I'm thinkin wolf.


                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    how so?
                    posted a detailed reads list, emotional reaction to being called out instead of deflecting attention. again that's just meta, people can change up their styles, but early here ymia is matching up with his town games.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #430
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      plot twist.

                      -----

                      (3) Xiz: Thesunfan, Charu, J-rodd
                      (2) J-rodd: Silvuh, Runescapedude
                      (2) Runescapedude: BDN, danceguy
                      (2) danceguy: Netjet, TPS
                      (1) YMIA: Xiz
                      (1) BDN: YMIA

                      no vote: cedolad

                      -----

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #431
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        Fell asleep after work ended today, but all woke up now.

                        I'm going to dig for relevant posts throughout, after I eat real quick, but the gist of it:
                        IMO there isn't a very solid case against against Xiz that has been brought, by a lot of his voters, as opposed to the other people I suspect. With his posts showing more independent thought and productiveness throughout this Day, lynching him seems less and less viable, and I'm 98% sure wolves can be found in the bandwagoning.

                        @Manti: Are you granting extensions this game?
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #432
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          Would like to remind every one that the phase ends tonight at midnight. Let's come to a decision, yes?

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #433
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            @Manti: Are you granting extensions this game?
                            Nope I'm giving about 72 hours per day phase. If you guys can't come to a consensus in that time the sun don't care.

                            About 3 and a half hours left.
                            Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 10-21-2013, 06:29 PM.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #434
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              Ymia still lookin weird, maybe meta not good enough for a pass even d1

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #435
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                As sketchy as Xiz is, I'm really conflicted on what to do. With everything I've learned today through some PMs, I'm still reluctant to do so.

                                Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                IMO there isn't a very solid case against against Xiz that has been brought, by a lot of his voters, as opposed to the other people I suspect. With his posts showing more independent thought and productiveness throughout this Day, lynching him seems less and less viable, and I'm 98% sure wolves can be found in the bandwagoning.
                                So if I'm reading this right, you're saying that for the people who had voted or are still voting for Xiz?

                                I don't know about you, but it feels like he rocked the boat too much. His innocence might be apparent now, but I can't ignore the possibility that this is all one huge setup that he's building up. Regardless if that's wrong or not.

                                It's why I believe something should happen to him. It just turns out lynching him or having the vigi kill him is a quicker solution than waiting for the seer orb to get redistributed and then seer Xiz. But he already said don't do that unless sunfan gets it.

                                You see my dilemma now? I'm just surprised people are now voting all over the place after almost the majority hopped on Xiz.

                                But I'm open ears, if we, as a town, agree to lynch someone else instead, I'll gladly look in to it.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...