TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The Blue Blur
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 147

    #646
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    That's only if the tech isn't an incompetent fool who will only delay tge problem so my family can continue to be conned out of their money.

    Can a 2 yr long unlucky streak be broken?

    I can only hope

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #647
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      YMIA

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #648
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        ymia

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #649
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          charu as I catch up

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #650
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            okey dokey. Don't know why, but i'm finding the thread a little hard to follow. It's a little easier since you guys slowed down now, but eh. I think it in part has to do with me continually forgetting BDN is Sonic.

            Originally posted by Xiz
            7. yo man im awesome This little bugger. What are you doing YMIA. I can't put my finger on you but if so it would be the middle finger. I don't trust you at all, as I said earlier from your activity and presence withing the google hangout, how none of your thoughts this game are your own, and how defensive a lot of your posts are, until you decided to do the 'fine kill me what do i care' approach, which is not needed this early from how few votes are on you right now. Your plays are offsetting, like your voting onto TPS (ultra last second) and how little you have really gave into this game. When there is fighting or discussion about anyone else, you sit back, think of a good answer and perhaps (but must likely don't) post. However, you post immediately after a tactical question about the game, or a post directed directly at you. I don't get it.
            Couple things.

            I'm a reserved poster. I rarely post, and when I do, I try to keep it short and to the point. I find it difficult to articulate my thoughts, but the ones that matter most are, as you've seen, ones that others have, which I tend to agree with. I give plenty of thought in this game, Xiz, just because I don't write it out doesn't mean I'm not thinking. Because of my shitass webcam, it was probably hard to tell, but I was constantly glancing up while I was fighting that Pickle in Monster Hunter. I knew that it was important to keep an eye on the available faces to catch any slip-ups or tells. I wasn't always looking, but I was listening the entire time.


            My "this is becoming a trend" post was far from a "kill me i don't care" post. I merely mentioned that it was becoming a trend. Just because that's happening doesn't mean I want it to. I'd much rather stay alive and actually be in the game.

            I genuinely don't remember the bolded part of the post. I think I might have voted for TPS once, but I don't remember it a) being at a consequential/crucial point, or b) for an extended period of time. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

            I'm not going to post during a fight/post directed at somebody else because there's literally no reason for it. Take your shitfit with Jarrod for example. I had no input there, I would have been posting either complete drivel, or (dis)agreement with a post in there.

            ----------

            That being said, Xiz, you're actually a little lower on my suspicion list right now, and I agree with your part about Charu to the extent that I won't vote for him, but I would like to see development on it.

            I disagree (see, look? ~original thought~ something i've never done before this game) with your opinion of Runescapedude. I think he needs to go.

            There isn't much anyone can really pull from him besides the "omg he is too neutral guys, he must be a wolf" strat.
            I have this feeling that's eating away at my stomach that he's seriously taking advantage of his "I always play neutral to avoid team-oriented meta" game to further his agenda. Hell, I wouldn't put it past him to say that he's actually lying about his playstyle.

            The effort he's putting into remaining neutral literally hurts. He's is so neutral that it actually makes him wolfy to me. You can't just "Agree" or accept being voted for. That's not even neutral, that's just plain stupid. If you really don't care about winning or losing, what ARE you trying to get out of this game, RSD?

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • runescapedude1126
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2005
              • 268

              #651
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              Well, it seems as though I am put in an awkward position. Both my top two suspected wolves are voting against each other on the two most popular suspects currently. My main question is, do I side with my #1? My #2? Or neither. I offer this to the table. My vote may not be a deciding factor, but it may help regardless. I will make a vote, but I recommend since most think I am a wolf, to either lynch me next day phase, or vigi me. If I am as big of a target as you all make it seem, the wolves by now would be using me to draw attention from THEM. Since most do not listen or agree with my opinion, I am more useful to the wolf team than I am town, meaning I am disposable for town and should be used as such. Here is how I see it should go.

              Lynch one tonight.
              Wolf kill + vigi me.
              Lynch suspected wolf (if i flip green when I die, I still suggest J-rodd.)

              This way if we catch a wolf that way, my lynching would have been worth it. If you dont, it wont matter too much anyway.

              Good luck everyone.

              YMIA
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              Fisting is not the way to label people.


              Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #652
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                BDN

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #653
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  Originally posted by runescapedude1126
                  Well, it seems as though I am put in an awkward position. Both my top two suspected wolves are voting against each other on the two most popular suspects currently. My main question is, do I side with my #1? My #2? Or neither. I offer this to the table. My vote may not be a deciding factor, but it may help regardless. I will make a vote, but I recommend since most think I am a wolf, to either lynch me next day phase, or vigi me. If I am as big of a target as you all make it seem, the wolves by now would be using me to draw attention from THEM. Since most do not listen or agree with my opinion, I am more useful to the wolf team than I am town, meaning I am disposable for town and should be used as such. Here is how I see it should go.

                  Lynch one tonight.
                  Wolf kill + vigi me.
                  Lynch suspected wolf (if i flip green when I die, I still suggest J-rodd.)

                  This way if we catch a wolf that way, my lynching would have been worth it. If you dont, it wont matter too much anyway.

                  Good luck everyone.

                  YMIA
                  We don't have enough townies left in this game to just casually just kill a potential townie off, be it you, or anybody. Vigi's aren't to be wasted. They should be used to target players that there is a general/unanimous consent of wolfiness, not whether they're a disposable human.

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #654
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    Are we just going to completely leave this thread for outside communication and just shit out votes with no public explanation? This isn't to anyone specific, but to the majority. I would actually love to here why people are voting for each other.

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #655
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      yoman he just switched off to move runescape away from 1 away from insta

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • runescapedude1126
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 268

                        #656
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        So first you say I need to go, then you suggest it may be a waste once I say that the wolves might be using me as a scapegoat? Please explain that reasoning.
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        Fisting is not the way to label people.


                        Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                        Comment

                        • runescapedude1126
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 268

                          #657
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          Speaking to yoman, sorry haha.
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          Fisting is not the way to label people.


                          Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #658
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            sorry to keep you yo man 1 away from insta*

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #659
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              yoman he just switched off to move runescape away from 1 away from insta
                              He's one away from insta? See I didn't know that.

                              Would sure love a votecount right about now.

                              Jrodd to hold off the 1 away.

                              I still want you dead, RSD.

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • runescapedude1126
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 268

                                #660
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                Much better, I love the death threats, short sweet and to the point, thank you very much sir.
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                Fisting is not the way to label people.


                                Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                                Comment

                                Working...