TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #616
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    Originally posted by runescapedude1126
    Actually I have read every post. Just because I do not comment and quote on every post that is in this thread, does not mean I am uninformed.
    but you're not commenting on any, nor are you showing any thought process so it's kind of like white noise. easily ignored

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #617
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Can we get a votecount?

      runescapedude (2) - YMIA, danceguy
      freakysnots (1) - Charu, BDN
      danceguy (1) - freakysnots, Xiz
      j-rodd (1) - runescapedude
      Charu (1) - Xiz
      YMIA (0) - Xiz
      Xiz (0) - danceguy

      Comment

      • The Blue Blur
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 147

        #618
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        Quick Question: is there a quick way o formula to link to single posts?

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #619
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          Originally posted by The Blue Blur
          Quick Question: is there a quick way o formula to link to single posts?
          links to singular posts are found by clicking their post number on the top right of the post.

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • The Blue Blur
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 147

            #620
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            Originally posted by yo man im awesome
            links to singular posts are found by clicking their post number on the top right of the post.
            Oh, well, I was asking for the actual URL formula thingy. I figured it out myself though.

            Brh spending six hours making a post

            Comment

            • runescapedude1126
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2005
              • 268

              #621
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              but you're not commenting on any, nor are you showing any thought process so it's kind of like white noise. easily ignored
              You obviously did not read my first post when this started then, I specifically stated I do not talk much, I have answered every question presented to me with my honest opinion. Im sensing some bitterness because I voted towards you during day one, and revenge is most definitely not the way to eliminate the wolves. Fact of the matter is, I opposed the use of the vigi orb so early in the game, I made that clear. I stated that since you wanted to use it so adamantly that you may be a wolf, and what happened? The orb killed a town member, not JUST a member, an important one. I have very reasonable suspicion and regardless of anyone elses opinion on that matter, I plan to stick to what I believe. I will continue to answer any questions posed to me, and continue to suspect you as a wolf, while holding to my original position on each topic. My list remains the same.
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              Fisting is not the way to label people.


              Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #622
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                I think it would be best if I just add you to my ignore list for the remainder of the game, ur missing the point completely, gl trying to get me lynched

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #623
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  Originally posted by runescapedude1126
                  The orb killed a town member, not JUST a member, an important one.
                  could you clarify what you mean here?

                  Comment

                  • runescapedude1126
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 268

                    #624
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    Maybe i was mistaken, but didnt the orb kill the tracker?
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    Fisting is not the way to label people.


                    Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #625
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      Originally posted by runescapedude1126
                      Maybe i was mistaken, but didnt the orb kill the tracker?
                      There were two kills last night. A green and a blue kill. I think it's safe to assume it was the wolves were the ones who killed the tracker.

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • runescapedude1126
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 268

                        #626
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        Thats fair
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        Fisting is not the way to label people.


                        Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #627
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          runescape you say all the right things in our IM convos. "I really hope jrodd is a wolf I guess we'll see when he flips or in postgame," "if you have to then kill me now I'll flip town but you guys can still win this thing," all that.

                          can you explain why some things you've said in the thread are inconsistent with your actions? day 1 "it's still early, these are just my thoughts for right now, I don't mean to be too accusing" but we're 2/3 through day 2 and your lynch goals have been completely static? "I've read all the posts, I'm an informed voter" but you (supposedly) had no idea thesunfan had claimed tracker?

                          Comment

                          • runescapedude1126
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 268

                            #628
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            Ive never been an avid forum user, alot of the time the information I read is only half retained from the forums, so I usually play things by ear, I pay attention to things I generally find important and base the majority of my decisions off of that. I rely on common sense more than I rely on cold hard facts.
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            Fisting is not the way to label people.


                            Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                            Comment

                            • The Blue Blur
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 147

                              #629
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              Sleepy sleep sleeps.

                              alright, time go get down to business.if nothing else, I'll prove that's playing from your phone in a reasonable capacity is possible, if you don't mind going a little insane in the process.

                              I'm going to have to break this post down into a few parts, since composing a sufficiently large body of text with this phone cause it to lag horribly after a while.

                              The Divine Mystery of Xiz

                              First, I am very surprised that this doesn't even register a blip on anyone's else's radar. If i recall correctlyI started playing in an era in which "thinking he's a wolf" was no excuse to ignore suspicious voting activty surrounding a target; there is such a thing as bussing, you know. I would like to hear from everyone who suspect Xiz after this post

                              Anyways, to the meat of the matter. Xiz seems to be the one player that nearly everyone was hung up on. It seems that discussion of him has fallen by the wayside, but I think that maybe more because runescapedude has presented itself is a better lynch at this day (which I'd agree with bTW), rather then the loss of any actual suspicion on Xiz.


                              As for his play, it's low profile, and pretty neutral at first. Nothing that smacks of misleading, misrepping, or other wolfy stuff, but nothing that was very productive either, especially not The jrodd thing. Posts (172, 173, 174) led me to give him a wolf edge early on, as it took the topic of the orb use strategies (which was an important topic being actively debated) and did nothing with it, which segues almost directly into his fight with jrodd. It's still n the information-starved Night 1, however, and as the game progresses, I am less and less convinced that there is anything meaningful to be found there, since much more concrete orb strategizing is made later.

                              Comment

                              • The Blue Blur
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 147

                                #630
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                Sleepy sleep sleeps.

                                alright, time go get down to business.if nothing else, I'll prove that's playing from your phone in a reasonable capacity is possible, if you don't mind going a little insane in the process.

                                I'm going to have to break this post down into a few parts, since composing a sufficiently large body of text with this phone cause it to lag horribly after a while.

                                The Divine Mystery of Xiz

                                First, I am very surprised that this doesn't even register a blip on anyone's else's radar. If i recall correctlyI started playing in an era in which "thinking he's a wolf" was no excuse to ignore suspicious voting activty surrounding a target; there is such a thing as bussing, you know. I would like to hear from everyone who suspect Xiz after this post

                                Anyways, to the meat of the matter. Xiz seems to be the one player that nearly everyone was hung up on. It seems that discussion of him has fallen by the wayside, but I think that maybe more because runescapedude has presented itself is a better lynch at this day (which I'd agree with bTW), rather then the loss of any actual suspicion on Xiz.


                                As for his play, it's low profile, and pretty neutral at first. Nothing that smacks of misleading, misrepping, or other wolfy stuff, but nothing that was very productive either, especially not The jrodd thing. Posts (172, 173, 174) led me to give him a wolf edge early on, as it took the topic of the orb use strategies (which was an important topic being actively debated) and did nothing with it, which segues almost directly into his fight with jrodd. It's still n the information-starved Night 1, however, and as the game progresses, I am less and less convinced that there is anything meaningful to be found there, since much more concrete orb strategizing is made later.

                                During the day is when things get interesting. Before the wagon really begins, Xiz makes his presence known with a totally original conclusion (271). While it isnt the most substantial, it is day one and it is explained, and it's definitely not a neutral or UTR play. I don't see anything evasive about his subsequent defense of his position either (which spans to the beginning of next page.) Also, pay attention to p16 regarding xiz vs. Danceguy. Danceguy backs up his suspicion by claiming that Xiz already had 3 wolf reads. But not only do I not see this happening before that, it's directly refuted later by his suspect list. What's more, this actually does happen with Charu and RSD, but nobody gets on their case, despite them both being relative non-entities N1.

                                In short, the case seems weak and cherry-picked, as in what applies in the push for Xizdoesn't seem to apply outside of it. This is roughly why I began to give Xiz a townlean, and think that the wagon on him contains wolves. In the next post I will attempt a voter analysis to give a clearer picture of my suspicions.

                                Comment

                                Working...