TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #436
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    Gonna update my list since I feel like a lot of my original thoughts have changed.
    Xiz
    The game you're playing terrifies me. You're also starting to turn people off of you. I can't say I completely understand why you've been doing what you're doing, but a lot of your style scares me, and I feel like you change your votes often. Talking to you on Google hangouts is a *TON* of fun, but I get weird vibes from you during them. Frankly, your style scares me. I also don't realistically see you making it to sunrise. HOWEVER, if we do lynch you, I have NO CLUE who the other 2 wolves might be.
    runescapedude
    You're fine with everything. You're fine with people attacking you. After J-rodd went after you, you retaliated, in my opinion, half-heartedly, back at him, then stopped posting about anything but the confrontation you had(???). People backing off of you makes no sense to me. I feel like fairly certain that either you or Xiz is a wolf, both of you are giving me that feeling. I think you're too okay with people going after you, and that your arguments against other people are weak on purpose. I think you're trying to play the ignorant card, but I think you've got too much experience for that. I'm almost certain you're trying to pull a fast one. And come on now... starting off a post as "I don't want to come off as too accusing...." Please.
    BDN
    You post in purple and I want you dead because of it. No really, your posts worry me. Basically, j-rodd already beat this horse to death, and you're not really helping your case. I am glad to see that you've found the time to post as much and in depth as you do, despite how busy you are though.
    YMIA
    Well Kevin, I did not expect to have you this close to a wolf after making my last list. I did kind of joke with you over Skype about this, but you're playing a very wolfy game. Most everything you've done so far has made PERFECT SENSE. Your use of the wizard orb is EXACTLY what a human would've done, which worries me. You're playing the human role almost as hard as I am. Your reply to RSD seems a bit weird, your list seems a bit strange as well. You go REALLY in depth over the wolves and the wolfish townies, then hardly mention the people you feel are townies and townish "?s". You also seem to base a lot of it off of feeling as well, which strikes me as odd. Also, pointing to your last game as a wolf where you were accurately lynched in an effort to clear you isn't a good move, imo. Also, you point to you not being able to word your thoughts well (and I can't word this sentence well, ironically) as being a reason people are attacking you. I empathize with that, and that scares me. You're playing a more emotional game, it seems like you're trying the beaten-dog strategy, (idk the terms, new to this still) and you're as good a choice to lynch tonight as any of the three above.
    tps
    You're no longer a red because you've promised to post more in the thread. That's basically it for you, other than you were really in-my-face night one on Skype, and you've kind of died off since. Please post more, and more in-depth.
    Cedolad
    Plz.
    Silvuh
    Only reason you aren't green is because you make wolf sounds over Skype. *completely ignore that I sometimes make them back.* ANYWAYS, a fellow-first timer, you come across as really enthusiastic to play the game, and I think if you were a wolf, you would've let something slip in your posts or on Skype by now. You're very detailed when it comes to posting, but I think inexperience is the biggest threat you have. You're also not as active in the forum as I would like, but not to the point that its wolfy. I also inherently want you to be a human like me since we're both first-timers heh. You've also merged with the cone, and that doesn't seem wolfy at all...
    Netjet
    I don't understand why people are going after you. I really don't. I was unsure about you, and I still am, but nothing you've done seems wolfy to me. You've been really busy, but we've talked on Skype enough to where I have a shrivel of trust in you. I still don't fully understand why you felt like you needed to seer me though, you said it was partly because I was new, partly because you didn't like my posting, I think? I've been trying to play the "I'm such a human guize, please don't kill me game," and most everyone else seemed to read that I was a human, dunno why you felt different than they did. You don't seem to respond in any way to people accusing you, like Xiz, and that's a bit weird. THAT BEING SAID, you seered someone you seemed seriously worried about, your reasons, though a bit odd, seem genuine, and you owned up to using the seer orb rather quickly.
    Danceguy
    You don't agree with me about how the orbs should be used, so I hate you. More seriously, I'm glad you disagree with me, though I think if we use the seer orb the way you suggest, that while we might get lucky, we will probably end up shooting ourselves in the foot. Anyways, back to you, you're too bad of a wolf to be a wolf this game.
    Charuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Nothing you've done stands out as wolfy, nothing you've said stands out as wolfy. You've been in the hangouts talking, and I think everyone is leaning towards you being a human. I see no reason to put you as a wolf. Circular speaking.
    J-rodd
    If you're a wolf, I don't deserve to play this game. Seriously, if you're a wolf, I don't think I'm ever going to play this game again. You tried to manipulate me to give you info about who I've talked with, and you did it in a way that you wouldn't have if you were a wolf. I'm more sure about you than I am about anyone else, much to your displeasure.
    Kraut
    RIP.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #437
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      oops, forgot to type in white text at the bottomg that I'm a human, must mean I'm a wolf guyz.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #438
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        fuck, I'm already gonna have to change it.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #439
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          Nope I'm giving about 72 hours per day phase. If you guys can't come to a consensus in that time the sun don't care.

          About 3 and a half hours left.
          Well, fuck. Didn't realize Day had been going on for so long!

          Reality Check: It's not like there isn't a clear consensus. It's just a consensus I don't particularly like. Maybe I should cut the drama and start treating this as an opportunity to gain information, which it essentially is. Nothing is known for sure at this point, and while it'd be nice to get a wolf D1, in reality I can probably count the number of games this has happened on one hand. This is a natural stage of the game, I think, and I'm probably treating this with too much gravity.

          Originally posted by Charu
          [I] believe something should happen to [Xiz]. It just turns out lynching him or having the vigi kill him is a quicker solution than waiting for the seer orb to get redistributed and then seer Xiz. But he already said don't do that unless sunfan gets it.

          You see my dilemma now? I'm just surprised people are now voting all over the place after almost the majority hopped on Xiz.

          But I'm open ears, if we, as a town, agree to lynch someone else instead, I'll gladly look in to it.
          You have a very good point there. There is a good town plan in place, and based on how Xiz flips, I can have a lot more solid ground for my analysis of the day. Plus, with less than three hours left, I don't see anyone else that the town will fully agree on to lynch.

          So, bah, I guess the mob wins today.

          Vote: Xiz. But when he flips green, well, I told you so.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #440
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            I fell asleep :\

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #441
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              Well, fuck. Didn't realize Day had been going on for so long!

              Reality Check: It's not like there isn't a clear consensus. It's just a consensus I don't particularly like. Maybe I should cut the drama and start treating this as an opportunity to gain information, which it essentially is. Nothing is known for sure at this point, and while it'd be nice to get a wolf D1, in reality I can probably count the number of games this has happened on one hand. This is a natural stage of the game, I think, and I'm probably treating this with too much gravity.



              You have a very good point there. There is a good town plan in place, and based on how Xiz flips, I can have a lot more solid ground for my analysis of the day. Plus, with less than three hours left, I don't see anyone else that the town will fully agree on to lynch.

              So, bah, I guess the mob wins today.

              Vote: Xiz. But when he flips green, well, I told you so.
              That's not gonna fly bud, look me and danceguy both have 2 votes, a vote from you would put us at 3-3 with xiz. it is 3 hours from EOD, you can't cause xiz to move from a +1 to a +2 lead wagon while maintaining the "he is town, if he flips green I told you so attitude". this isn't how it works.

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #442
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                I realized u had xiz next on your suspicions list, from a while back, I take some of what I said back. if you have him as the most "yellow/orange" person though you shouldn't be sosure he will flip green, it's freaking me out.....

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  fucking, just ignore my new list other than at least look at what I said about YMIA.
                  I'll be making my case agianst netjet for the lynch in a moment.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    agreed with jrodd. BDN my read on you was town but that's a weird vote. I've seen that move from wolves before

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      yall a bunch of weirdos

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        netjet has one hour (starting now) to explain himself to me on Skype. Otherwise, I make the case for his lynch.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Netjet!
                          Sic itur ad astra
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 4701

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          NetjetI've been trying to play the "I'm such a human guize, please don't kill me game," and most everyone else seemed to read that I was a human,
                          This is why I seered you in the first place, just so you know (combined with the new people reason I already explained). The way you tried to sound as human as possible struck me initially as suspicious, and as I had the seer orb I wanted to follow that path and see what happened. Luckily, it was a dead end as the result wasn't red.
                          RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            "luckily" ????????

                            that's super weird to me but I'm starting to feel more and more alone here

                            seering greens is bad right??? we want to seer reds???

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              Originally posted by Netjet!
                              This is why I seered you in the first place, just so you know (combined with the new people reason I already explained). The way you tried to sound as human as possible struck me initially as suspicious, and as I had the seer orb I wanted to follow that path and see what happened. Luckily, it was a dead end as the result wasn't red.
                              uh oh, it looks like we're on the tracks of a big bad wolf......

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                Back home now

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                I realized u had xiz next on your suspicions list, from a while back, I take some of what I said back. if you have him as the most "yellow/orange" person though you shouldn't be sosure he will flip green, it's freaking me out.....
                                Yes, I have slight suspicion on him. I never said I was sure that Xiz was green. He could just be a clever-ish wolf. But the lack of substance I saw in the early bandwagon on him concerned me.

                                Now I've gotten my shit more together. Honestly, I would like to lynch you or TPS over Xiz. TPS has no actual votes though, and I have little information on him compared to you. I am suspicious of RSD, but something tells me that he needs to have the opportunity to talk and play a little more before I push for his lynch, and again, no support from the town there.
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...