TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #241
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    Gonna get back on track now. Looollzzz

    Comment

    • Netjet!
      Sic itur ad astra
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2008
      • 4701

      #242
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      Originally posted by Tps222
      I'm on to you, Netjet.
      also I didnt notice this post until now
      ;-;
      RIP Steve Van Ness <3

      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #243
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        Halfway through work, will be done at 5. Unless family has me eat dinner right away I should be able to take a nice lovely look at y'all.

        Xiz, you're scaring me. Pulling some srs wolf vibes from you.

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #244
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          As the town woke up in the morning, it didn't take long to figure out something interesting had happened last night. All thirteen houses had been built in a row, across from a variety of quality eating establishments that each person owned. The Denny's that Krauthammer's owned had been covered with some type of Halloween prop that looked suspiciously like intestines. At first, people thought the decorations were cool, if a bit excessive. It wasn't until Silvuh walked up to the store and smelled the decay that it was discovered these were real entrails.

          "Oh my god! These are real" Squealed Slivuh! "Who's are these!"

          It was easy to discover who was missing, A quick headcount showed Krauthammer to not be among the crowd.

          "Maybe he's just sleeping still! lets check his house!" shouted Cedolad. "Cmon Sunfan, you too, roll up your prayer cloth. This is no time to be praising the sun!" Reluctantly, Thesunfan complied.

          The townsfolk walked right into Krauthammer's house. The door was broken and swinging off it's hinges. Blood was everywhere, and on the banister in the foyer of the house, Kraut's head was mounted staring soullessly at the rest of the town.

          J-rodd just shrugged. "You know what, I never ate at Denny's anyway. That whole grand slam meal deal always game me heartburn."



          KRAUTHAMMER has been killed!


          Players:
          13 players go!
          1. TPS222
          2. Xiz
          3. thesunfan
          4. j-rodd123
          5. Cedolad
          6. Krauthammer
          7. yo man im awesome
          8. Charu
          9. Netjet!
          10. runescapedude1126
          11. Silvuh
          12. danceguy117
          13. Brilliant Dynamite Neon



          It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end Monday 10/21/13 at midnight EST
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #245
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            Kraut ran a Denny's lmfao

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #246
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              noooooooooo I already lock cleared Krauthammer sad day

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #247
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                The thing that bothers me the most out of that is that my name has nothing to do with the sun.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  Brilliant Dynamite Neon

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    Say, whats up NetJet

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      Xiz
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        Goodbye Krauth - RIP Dennys lmfao

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          I like Denny's though.

                          Oh yeah, so about that orb plan thingy. I'm really hoping the seer guy did it. We need as much info as we can get right now before we start pointing.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Netjet!
                            Sic itur ad astra
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 4701

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Say, whats up NetJet
                            What's up


                            also the j is not capitalized ._.
                            RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              So a big question: since there is a) a tracker, and b) rotation of orbs (even though I'd assume the kill was a wolfing, not an orb kill), do the orbholders reveal that they had them and what they did with them? Or do we have the holders stay in the dark? I think it'd be more beneficial to have them come out and reveal their orb usage.

                              Xiz, why so aggressive this game, I've never seen this out of you, town or wolf. What's your deal man?

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                Also food for thought: maybe we're seeing a w/w Jrodd and Xiz combo??

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...