TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    the more I play this game the more I realize my weakness is bluereads or even thinking about bluereads (re: nakah's entrance post)
    afaik, this is just within Nakah's character. that's probably why I saw it as NAI
    we'll let botchi do his botchi thing, but I wanted to throw that out there

    my zenith vote is regrettable
    Arp did sound like concerned town letting down the village, so that gave me cold feet on moving forward with that vote
    I didn't want to vote subaru by policy, so I didn't have much for viable voting options left
    Senpai will you please notice my big posts from a few pages back?

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    The full extent of roundbox's Nakah interactions. Given how much the issue divided the thread it is a bit weird that it is just this. There's also a contrast between his treatment of Nakah and how he treated Zenith and Arp
    I tried to make it clear I wasn't wanting to vote an inactive because it sucks

    Nakah had no posts aside from that entrance. Nothing to really talk about IMO since it had been talked about enough by everyone else, and it just seemed like a dramatic entrance post for the sake of dramatic entrance post

    Arp and Zenith popped in multiple times and posted during EOD, so of course I'd be treating them differently than Nakah. Nakah was a ghost

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    The full extent of roundbox's Nakah interactions. Given how much the issue divided the thread it is a bit weird that it is just this. There's also a contrast between his treatment of Nakah and how he treated Zenith and Arp
    because it's been a waste of time for the most part

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Still, if Nakah is/was (replacement) wolf it's pretty much only roundbox that can be the partner

    I...don't know if I follow/agree?

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    lar I demand proof that Arp has ever been mislynched

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I signed up for this game in the middle of summer
    I am in the middle of a grading period and it's hollowing out my skull
    doing my best to read thread and not turn brain to mush

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    those of you coming into thread, here's your TL;DR

    raeko, leetic, and I have been posting in a circle

    thesunfan and nakah have both posted recently, but that's the extent of it aside from a potential "game is stale" comment from sunfan that could be clarified

    zenith posted at the beginning of the game

    you, reading this post, still have yet to. please join us kthx


    Originally posted by roundbox
    are you not a fan of leetic because of his quick "nah, let's let him stay" read of Nakah?



    I don't get what this means re: leetic. can you clarify?
    The full extent of roundbox's Nakah interactions. Given how much the issue divided the thread it is a bit weird that it is just this. There's also a contrast between his treatment of Nakah and how he treated Zenith and Arp

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    afaik, this is just within Nakah's character. that's probably why I saw it as NAI
    we'll let botchi do his botchi thing, but I wanted to throw that out there
    this is the correct read

    Nakah posts weird shit regardless of alignment, or regardless of if he is even playing a game at all or just posting in a random thread. He's ALWAYS like that

    We should wait and see what botchi has to say and judge that

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Leetic slinging insults what that OMGUS energy alright alright I'm ok with that kind of mid 2010s aggression

    Originally posted by leetic
    Can someone with meta tell me what Arp's deal is? Like the biggest red flag with their play in this game has been their refusal to engage with anything really, are they always like this? I had a similar issue with Zenith though and we know how that turned out
    I am going to run counter to SunFan and say yes

    They rarely engage in any meaningful way and it's always a lot of "Well something will happen" "I hope I can solve" "I'll get to that maybe". I have mislynched them several times for it

    SunFan is right that they genuinely tend to project this open wide innocence that most of the game picks up on in like the first 3 posts and that didn't happen this time but I disagree it's a grand departure

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    the more I play this game the more I realize my weakness is bluereads or even thinking about bluereads (re: nakah's entrance post)
    afaik, this is just within Nakah's character. that's probably why I saw it as NAI
    we'll let botchi do his botchi thing, but I wanted to throw that out there

    my zenith vote is regrettable
    Arp did sound like concerned town letting down the village, so that gave me cold feet on moving forward with that vote
    I didn't want to vote subaru by policy, so I didn't have much for viable voting options left

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by botchi246
    definitely....not doing that, but the other.

    anyways, back to it
    right on my dude

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Do you have other thoughts/reads?
    If we don't go Leetic here, who would you vote for?
    I mean Leetic has been sketching me out since early on

    otherwise, I'm still waiting to hear back from Arp (and tbh botchi and roundbox as well)

    Arp seems like they have been giving a lot of excuses as to why they can't play, they even admitted themselves that they haven't been putting much effort in. why can't Arp make a few comments about the game while in the thread instead of talking about why they are too busy to play, and seemingly passing the buck down the road hoping that we won't go for them? It just seems like inexperienced wolf behaviour to me

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    fruitful
    God FUCKING damnit

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Sure, it's an entrance that I would think t!Nakah would make over w!Nakah. Still, if Nakah is/was (replacement) wolf it's pretty much only roundbox that can be the partner
    I truly don't follow, idk how fruitful it'll be

    what about that post was nakah's town meta

    like why were you sure

    can you please give specifics?

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    to me, "within town meta" doesn't equate to "this person is town"

    like it really felt like you were saying "Nakah is specifically town for his entrance"

    surely that's what you were saying, no?
    Sure, it's an entrance that I would think t!Nakah would make over w!Nakah. Still, if Nakah is/was (replacement) wolf it's pretty much only roundbox that can be the partner

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by botchi246
    definitely....not doing that, but the other.

    anyways, back to it
    ok but just so you know I am NOT a pervert for thinking you meant "busting a fat nut" when you said "'decompress hehe'"

    Leave a comment:

Working...