TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #511
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Oh?

    Now that's curious, why are you worried about insta's when it's just 2 votes?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • 123kappa3
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2016
      • 69

      #512
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Oh?

      Now that's curious, why are you worried about insta's when it's just 2 votes?

      WHAT? All wolfs have to do is come up with some bullshit idea on stupid ways to vote. and then backtrack the next day and do you know how hard is to win in that position.

      whatever if that makes me supisious idc. Id rather you unvote and just say you vote them later.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #513
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Alright, so why weren't you this worried when Shadow was at L-2 (2 votes to insta) during the first phase?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • TWGma
          FFR Player
          • May 2017
          • 3

          #514
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          Originally posted by 123kappa3
          WHAT? All wolfs have to do is come up with some bullshit idea on stupid ways to vote. and then backtrack the next day and do you know how hard is to win in that position.

          whatever if that makes me supisious idc. Id rather you unvote and just say you vote them later.
          Except they'd basically have just outed themselves?

          Also, if I'm a wolf, A.) How can 2 wolves voterush me, and B.) why would you be worried about my flip?



          123kappa3
          Originally posted by Charu
          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
          Why are you fucking pockets again?
          Originally posted by Celirra
          i like tforce more than you

          Comment

          • 123kappa3
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2016
            • 69

            #515
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            Alright, so why weren't you this worried when Shadow was at L-2 (2 votes to insta) during the first phase?
            because in the even of of insta we would have more infomation then we do right now because of the dumbass kitb. an insta woudl be 100% better imo.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #516
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Originally posted by 123kappa3
              WHAT? All wolfs have to do is come up with some bullshit idea on stupid ways to vote. and then backtrack the next day and do you know how hard is to win in that position.
              Also, this is never a good move for the wolves. Maybe in a more faster setting it could be useful, but this a forum setting where insta-ing anybody is usually grounds for immediately suspicion and a dirty slot (if not just immediately assumed to be a wolf). Something I'm sure a wolf would not want in this setup.

              And it's double not worth it if the game doesn't even end the next phase regardless of flip. It'd be suicide for the wolf team to go "yeah, lets vote for this person and forcefully stop discussion for the day."


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #517
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                123Kappa3


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • 123kappa3
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2016
                  • 69

                  #518
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  Originally posted by TWGma
                  Except they'd basically have just outed themselves?

                  Also, if I'm a wolf, A.) How can 2 wolves voterush me, and B.) why would you be worried about my flip?



                  123kappa3
                  I dont get it your play doesnt make sense but whatever.

                  I dont have a 100% read on you as wolf. IM not going to vote on a hunch when I dont have to and can wait.

                  In my mind two wolves vote rushing because of what youve put out so far wouldnt make them look as bad if they backed it up with how youve acted so far. But thats just me. You put down in a worse position by allowing for an insta.

                  Comment

                  • 123kappa3
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 69

                    #519
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    there is obv something I keep missing. Because every play I make seems just be the worst play in the world for town coming from you guys.

                    Comment

                    • 123kappa3
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 69

                      #520
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      charu voting me and the TWG coming rigth afterward after saying they wanted to vote charu or me is whatever but, you know what ill let you guys figure it out. since im always wrong.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #521
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Originally posted by 123kappa3
                        because in the even of of insta we would have more infomation then we do right now because of the dumbass kitb. an insta woudl be 100% better imo.
                        The interaction reads would've been better on Shadow_God getting lynched, I agree, but I disagree the Zenith lynch is worse overall.

                        TWGma, Funnygurl, and Shadow_God all said something negative about Zenith with Funnygurl being the only player to get to that solution in a natural way.

                        I do understand where TWGma is coming from with his reason too, but I think that's not much of a natural progression than just throwing a policy at him "Wolf staying quiet until summoned".

                        Shadow_God is the worse looking one on that wagon because his reasons were literally a copy-cat from Funnygurl. Then he 180'd and said Funnygurl was setting him up for a lynch. I'd lynch him still probably, but I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt here and assume you being frozen at EoD is much worse than Shadow_God trying to save himself in a not-so-good fashion.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • 123kappa3
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 69

                          #522
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          ill be back in a little while.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #523
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            Originally posted by 123kappa3
                            there is obv something I keep missing. Because every play I make seems just be the worst play in the world for town coming from you guys.
                            Could also be cultural clashes going on as well, the way you've played mafia/twg before might be completely different on how FFRTWG plays the game.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • SubaruPoptart
                              da kyo~
                              • Nov 2015
                              • 737

                              #524
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              I haven't read up yet and I won't get the chance to in a bit since we're doing a family game night thing: Gonna play a metric crap ton of Cards Against Humanity so idek when I'll be back.






                              Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Oh God it's Subaru
                              Originally posted by Deamerai
                              damnit subaru
                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #525
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                And we're not trying to bully you if this is what you're thinking at the back of your head. TWG/Mafia is just that type of game where integrating into a new community isn't super seamless unless you're proficient with TWG/Mafia, dohoho.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...