TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #391
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Originally posted by 123kappa3
    should i only judge by your last few posts or the entire day.
    Depends, was there anything to by start of the day?

    I only started hitting when I saw your notes, after all.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • 123kappa3
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2016
      • 69

      #392
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      [QUOTE=Wayward Vagabond;4694717]What about their interactions comes off as w/t? Who do you lean more towards wolf?[/QUOTEif i had to pick right now im going to TWGma is wolf and funny is town because funny seems to be a little more trying to figure stuff out

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #393
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        What's your case on zenith
        He just seems to be playing around all the low fruits and is trying to get us all to kill each other off. It's rubbing me the wrong way. I'm not changing this one. If I'm wrong, then I'm fuckin' wrong and y'all can kill me for it later.

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • 123kappa3
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2016
          • 69

          #394
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          What about their interactions comes off as w/t? Who do you lean more towards wolf?
          IF i had to choose i would pick TWGma as wolf and funny as town. as funny has been imo more helpful.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #395
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            stop posting
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #396
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              insta by my count was triggered in post #379
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #397
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                votecount
                Shadow (3)- hate, Kappa, Charu
                Zenith (4)- fg, TWGma, wv, Shadow
                unvote- Zenith
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #398
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  oh im stupid
                  4 is not over half of 9
                  5 is
                  keep posting
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • TWGma
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 3

                    #399
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    Originally posted by 123kappa3
                    IF i had to choose i would pick TWGma as wolf and funny as town. as funny has been imo more helpful.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    Why are you fucking pockets again?
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    i like tforce more than you

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #400
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      uh

                      so

                      shadowgod
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #401
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Oi, please take your votes off of Zenith dudes.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #402
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          I'll give u guys 5 extra minutes since I'm a dumbass
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #403
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            I don't think it's him.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #404
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Do we get an extension or do we only have until 10

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #405
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                unvote
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...