TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #556
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Is he? He didn't piggy-back off of you for Zenith, he used a policy reason instead.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #557
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      Also, FYI, I'm playing Yoshi's Wooly World and everything is adorable.

      Thanks for reading this random blurb that has nothing to do with this current TWG.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #558
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        H&H dies by the hand of a newer wolf, I'd say.
        i also think it would happen by someone who thought hnh would be town-read, on top of the newer thing

        hnh was really obviously vt
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #559
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          I've been seeing the term "tinfoiling" tossed around in games that I'm reading, and Charu just used it earlier. Can someone explain what that means?

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • TWGma
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 3

            #560
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Funny implying that she can read me wolf when I've wolfed in all of three games when she was town (and once was when I was basically outted anyway) is pretty lol seeing as it happened twice ever and the most recent time was almost 4 years ago, but whatever.
            Originally posted by Charu
            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            Why are you fucking pockets again?
            Originally posted by Celirra
            i like tforce more than you

            Comment

            • TWGma
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 3

              #561
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Tinfoiling basically means having a tinfoil hat: you're paranoid of what the person meant by their action and think that it was used for a different purpose than that what was said.
              Originally posted by Charu
              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
              Why are you fucking pockets again?
              Originally posted by Celirra
              i like tforce more than you

              Comment

              • TWGma
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 3

                #562
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                FG, I'm pretty sure you're the only one who ever vocally stated that Hatred was ever solidly town, and that was almost purely via angleshooting.
                Originally posted by Charu
                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                Why are you fucking pockets again?
                Originally posted by Celirra
                i like tforce more than you

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #563
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  Originally posted by TWGma
                  Funny implying that she can read me wolf when I've wolfed in all of three games when she was town (and once was when I was basically outted anyway) is pretty lol seeing as it happened twice ever and the most recent time was almost 4 years ago, but whatever.
                  i've played with you when you were town enough times

                  so t-force when are we gonna thunderdome
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #564
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    charu don't let me mislynch again if you think i'm gonna do it
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #565
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      votecount
                      TWGma (1)- fg
                      kappa (2)- TWGma, Charu
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #566
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        I mean, I think a lynch on kappa is much more convincing to me than a TWGma lynch. There's really nothing else to say about what I think about his slot, I just feel like he was actually frozen during the first phase.

                        I mean, I could go the deep end and say Wayward was pretty much scaring him on purpose, but I think he saw what I saw too and why he started to question kappa as much as he did during EoD.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #567
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          It's why I asked how strong your read on TWGma was. I can see it, but I don't think it's a better lynch at this juncture.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #568
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            'ight i'll vote kappa then

                            unvote

                            not now tho 'cause dont wanna bring the game to l-1
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #569
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Originally posted by TWGma
                              FG, I'm pretty sure you're the only one who ever vocally stated that Hatred was ever solidly town, and that was almost purely via angleshooting.
                              ... well i didnt kill him
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • 123kappa3
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Nov 2016
                                • 69

                                #570
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                heres the thing I am trying to get info. apparntly that makes me look bad. Like idk what i shoudl have done instead.

                                Comment

                                Working...