TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #691
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    This is weird wording
    You get the point.... I'm just waking up so I thought we were doing claiming en masse

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #692
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      Based on the two night kills, are we dealing with a second new wolf?

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #693
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Anyways, here's my one true read.

        SubaruPoptart is not a wolf, he is in fact, town.

        You're welcome everyone.
        !_!

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #694
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          I don't know how I feel about this

          Comment

          • SubaruPoptart
            da kyo~
            • Nov 2015
            • 737

            #695
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Based on the two night kills, are we dealing with a second new wolf?
            What about them entails a new wolf though?






            Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Oh God it's Subaru
            Originally posted by Deamerai
            damnit subaru
            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


            Originally posted by dAnceguy117

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #696
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Wait nevermind he explained why he said that like immediately afterards and I even asked him about it

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #697
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                What about them entails a new wolf though?
                The two kills. I believe one wolf decided a kill and one decided the other after their partner was lynched

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #698
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  The two kills. I believe one wolf decided a kill and one decided the other after their partner was lynched
                  Okay what? Dude. Sit the fuck down and wake up

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #699
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Okay what? Dude. Sit the fuck down and wake up
                    Why are you telling at yourself for

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #700
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      1) Funnygurl555
                      2) Wayward Vagabond
                      4) SubaruPoptart
                      8) Shadow_God_10
                      9) TWGma

                      Rereading the thread I dont think the last wolf is tforce or shadow both because when pushed kappa picked them as his wolf team and kappa stuck with his vote on tforce. I don't think kappa would ever stay on shadow d0 when it's kitb even if their interactions were sketchy

                      I think the last wolf is between Subaru and fg and I'd lunch Subaru before lynching fg

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #701
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Fuck this phone posting shit. I'm taking a nap on the bus and I'll post when I get to work

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #702
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          I can't shake the feeling that charu and Subaru might be Mason bros but I just don't understand why Subaru wouldn't claim Mason if that was the case

                          Comment

                          • SubaruPoptart
                            da kyo~
                            • Nov 2015
                            • 737

                            #703
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            I can't shake the feeling that charu and Subaru might be Mason bros but I just don't understand why Subaru wouldn't claim Mason if that was the case
                            If anyone claimed mason that'd make them a target though, right? Because since Charu never got to claim mason for all we know the other one could still be alive.






                            Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Oh God it's Subaru
                            Originally posted by Deamerai
                            damnit subaru
                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #704
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                              If anyone claimed mason that'd make them a target though, right? Because since Charu never got to claim mason for all we know the other one could still be alive.
                              The point of claiming Mason is to clear town so we have a smaller lunch pool. They may become a Target but they help town win by helping us find the last wolf

                              Comment

                              • SubaruPoptart
                                da kyo~
                                • Nov 2015
                                • 737

                                #705
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                Since nobody's talked for a while I'll break the ice with the current vote count: Since it's still just;

                                Subaru (1)- WV






                                Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Oh God it's Subaru
                                Originally posted by Deamerai
                                damnit subaru
                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                                Comment

                                Working...