TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #736
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    wv is less town now that i think that shadow's town

    subaru's phase rn hasn't been good
    Would you be up for a Subaru lynch today?

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • SubaruPoptart
      da kyo~
      • Nov 2015
      • 737

      #737
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      AIGHT finally home and on the computer, now to fully address some stuff:

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      wv is less town now that i think that shadow's town

      subaru's phase rn hasn't been good
      Yes, I'll admit it hasn't been good, but it's exponentially better than LAST phase, I'm at least present for it.

      I'll also admit that because of my absence last phase, it's royally fucked me for this phase.

      My LAST RESORT is since y'all like to draw from previous games, how bout I do it myself. Consider Antori/Kappa's slot last game for those that were in that game. It was a SUPER SUPER dirty spot because of how it was played, but it still ended up that they were town, and not mafia or wolf or whatever was in there. Pretty sure that slot dying was what made Town lose. The very vocal Roundbox turned out to be the last wolf.

      What if that's the same situation this time? I'm not saying anyone who's super vocal is the wolf, I'm not suggesting anyone is the wolf for that matter. I AM suggesting to wait to lynch for when it's CERTAIN and that everyone's corroborated evidence that it could in fact be only one person and one only.






      Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Oh God it's Subaru
      Originally posted by Deamerai
      damnit subaru
      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


      Originally posted by dAnceguy117

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #738
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Would you be up for a Subaru lynch today?
        its the best lead now i guess

        part of me still wants to lynch tforce though. the vibes. im getting bad vibes
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #739
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
          AIGHT finally home and on the computer, now to fully address some stuff:



          Yes, I'll admit it hasn't been good, but it's exponentially better than LAST phase, I'm at least present for it.

          I'll also admit that because of my absence last phase, it's royally fucked me for this phase.

          My LAST RESORT is since y'all like to draw from previous games, how bout I do it myself. Consider Antori/Kappa's slot last game for those that were in that game. It was a SUPER SUPER dirty spot because of how it was played, but it still ended up that they were town, and not mafia or wolf or whatever was in there. Pretty sure that slot dying was what made Town lose. The very vocal Roundbox turned out to be the last wolf.

          What if that's the same situation this time? I'm not saying anyone who's super vocal is the wolf, I'm not suggesting anyone is the wolf for that matter. I AM suggesting to wait to lynch for when it's CERTAIN and that everyone's corroborated evidence that it could in fact be only one person and one only.
          What I'm getting from this is that you're saying that because of the error you made yesterday, the slot you're in isn't so hot anymore and you think the wolf is UTR and waiting for us to mislynch you?

          Correct me if I'm wrong about this.

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #740
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
            AIGHT finally home and on the computer, now to fully address some stuff:



            Yes, I'll admit it hasn't been good, but it's exponentially better than LAST phase, I'm at least present for it.

            I'll also admit that because of my absence last phase, it's royally fucked me for this phase.

            My LAST RESORT is since y'all like to draw from previous games, how bout I do it myself. Consider Antori/Kappa's slot last game for those that were in that game. It was a SUPER SUPER dirty spot because of how it was played, but it still ended up that they were town, and not mafia or wolf or whatever was in there. Pretty sure that slot dying was what made Town lose. The very vocal Roundbox turned out to be the last wolf.

            What if that's the same situation this time? I'm not saying anyone who's super vocal is the wolf, I'm not suggesting anyone is the wolf for that matter. I AM suggesting to wait to lynch for when it's CERTAIN and that everyone's corroborated evidence that it could in fact be only one person and one only.
            No I feel like that isn't a fair comparison. You can't compare your gameplay this game with someone else's gameplay in another game because you're not the same person. As for your proposal you're saying we shouldn't lynch until we know who the wolves are. This would mean that we never lunch because there's no way of knowing who the wolves are.

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #741
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              its the best lead now i guess

              part of me still wants to lynch tforce though. the vibes. im getting bad vibes
              Can you explain the vibes to me FG? I want a better understanding of your headspace should we decide to go in this direction (if either of us are alive after this phase)

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #742
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Wow rude fg why do you think I'm wolfing >: (

                Comment

                • SubaruPoptart
                  da kyo~
                  • Nov 2015
                  • 737

                  #743
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  No I feel like that isn't a fair comparison. You can't compare your gameplay this game with someone else's gameplay in another game because you're not the same person. As for your proposal you're saying we shouldn't lynch until we know who the wolves are. This would mean that we never lunch because there's no way of knowing who the wolves are.
                  Not necessarily.

                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  What I'm getting from this is that you're saying that because of the error you made yesterday, the slot you're in isn't so hot anymore and you think the wolf is UTR and waiting for us to mislynch you?

                  Correct me if I'm wrong about this.
                  This is better wording for what I'm wanting to say, yes.






                  Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Oh God it's Subaru
                  Originally posted by Deamerai
                  damnit subaru
                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                  Comment

                  • SubaruPoptart
                    da kyo~
                    • Nov 2015
                    • 737

                    #744
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    That last post was to answer both WV and Shadow, by the way. Forgot to add that part.






                    Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Oh God it's Subaru
                    Originally posted by Deamerai
                    damnit subaru
                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #745
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      So if you think the wolf is utr who do you think the wolf is

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #746
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        I was just about to ask what WV asked

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • SubaruPoptart
                          da kyo~
                          • Nov 2015
                          • 737

                          #747
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          So if you think the wolf is utr who do you think the wolf is
                          That's what I need more time to figure out. I don't have any definitive answers or reads; all the reads I had on anyone pretty much got thrown out the window after yesterday.






                          Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Oh God it's Subaru
                          Originally posted by Deamerai
                          damnit subaru
                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                          Comment

                          • TWGma
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 3

                            #748
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            Subaru, in order from MOST towny, to LEAST towny, how would you rate the players still alive.
                            If a wolf in uder the radar, you need to figure that out.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            Why are you fucking pockets again?
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            i like tforce more than you

                            Comment

                            • TWGma
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 3

                              #749
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              ^ is under
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              Why are you fucking pockets again?
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              i like tforce more than you

                              Comment

                              • TWGma
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 3

                                #750
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                PS. Subaru also not having a wolf read at this moment is.. kinda sketch, tbh.

                                FG and Shadow are probably my top towns at the moment; WV is still up there but falling.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                Why are you fucking pockets again?
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                i like tforce more than you

                                Comment

                                Working...