TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #406
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Like Shadow at the moment is trying to save his ass.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #407
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      unvote

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #408
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Like Shadow at the moment is trying to save his ass.
        yeah...
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #409
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          Kappa is looking not so good in my eyes anymore

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #410
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            shadow
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • TWGma
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 3

              #411
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Shadow. Reads. NOW.
              Originally posted by Charu
              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
              Why are you fucking pockets again?
              Originally posted by Celirra
              i like tforce more than you

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #412
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                as a reminder
                votes at :05 will count
                votes at :06 will not
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • 123kappa3
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2016
                  • 69

                  #413
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  I mean i dont have clear reads right now. and its hard for me to press people. Like I want to press people but this whole meme issue is bothering me.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #414
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    shadow
                    Why you pushing instead like you want to cause chaos

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #415
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      Pushing instas

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #416
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        Why you pushing instead like you want to cause chaos
                        we at l-1 with less than 10 min to phase end

                        i think it's fine
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #417
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          He just seems to be playing around all the low fruits and is trying to get us all to kill each other off. It's rubbing me the wrong way. I'm not changing this one. If I'm wrong, then I'm fuckin' wrong and y'all can kill me for it later.
                          See, the thing is, Shadow. Funny already went over this. You can't just piggyback off of her reason and use it as your own. If you're town, this isn't the way to self preserve if that was your end goal.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #418
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            Originally posted by 123kappa3
                            I mean i dont have clear reads right now. and its hard for me to press people. Like I want to press people but this whole meme issue is bothering me.
                            Ignore the memes this is crunch time

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #419
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Or you could be a desperate wolf, see, now your slot is really dirty. I think that correct lynch just became an instant "100%" for me.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • 123kappa3
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Nov 2016
                                • 69

                                #420
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                I think TWGma is a wolf okay I think shadow Is a wolf. these are my two reads im sticking too it.

                                Comment

                                Working...