But think about it. If it never comes up in conversation, and you're not a VT - plus being inexperienced with the game - how would you know about VT/Vanilla Town? It's not exactly a common phrase outside of Werewolf.
Other than my stupidity and newness to the game, and inability to read has gotten me into a hole I have no idea how to dig myself out of: not really. Let's wait til Shadow comes in though: Cuz I'm still keepin track of the votes:
Subaru was in here for a fairly long time and left nothing. Sounds like they've given up, but I'm still waiting for Shadow to stop playing Fire Emblem so we can hear his claim.
Subaru was in here for a fairly long time and left nothing. Sounds like they've given up, but I'm still waiting for Shadow to stop playing Fire Emblem so we can hear his claim.
Went on a walk is why. Had to step away for a sec cuz stress 'n stuff.
The game for the most part: I'm not good at dealing with stuff like this.
Mainly for the most part because I'm really bad at words, and still really new to the game so at this stage: asking stuff isn't the best idea but I still kinda need to know. I try to figure it out on my own, which leads to my downfall. : P
Asking things is never a bad thing and most players are fine with answering questions as long as they pertain to mechanics and such. I'm just curious as to what specifically stressed you out.
Subaru was in here for a fairly long time and left nothing. Sounds like they've given up, but I'm still waiting for Shadow to stop playing Fire Emblem so we can hear his claim.
Bruh LOL. I've been asleep this entire time! I'm claiming VT
Originally posted by Svaz
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Originally posted by mellon_collie
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Originally posted by bugkid666
sunfan I fucked up
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do
Originally posted by Funnygurl555
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Originally posted by DaBackpack
might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do
Originally posted by Funnygurl555
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Originally posted by DaBackpack
might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun
Comment