TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SubaruPoptart
    da kyo~
    • Nov 2015
    • 737

    #331
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Originally posted by TWGma
    Subaru, go to the TWG Subforum.
    Find this game, and then click the Replies number. From there, you can see everyone's postcount, and clicking on that gives you all of their posts.
    This would have been so useful last game holy shit one sec gonna go do that now.






    Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Oh God it's Subaru
    Originally posted by Deamerai
    damnit subaru
    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


    Originally posted by dAnceguy117

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #332
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      a wolf, or someone with access to a group chat, doesn't forget when day starts

      we ain't doing this. we just ain't
      Bruh, I just hosted a game with him in it.

      He legit didn't even visit the thread outside of... during current time frame I believe.

      He did pop up in some mornings though, but those were far and inbetween.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #333
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        votecount
        hate (2)- Shadow, Charu
        Shadow (2)- hate, Kappa
        Zenith (1)- fg
        unvote- wv, Zenith, TWGma
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #334
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          Originally posted by TWGma
          Seeing as his main method of comms with me outside of games are over Facebook Messenger and his phone is a piece.. if he has one, I'll be shocked.
          well, that changes things i guess

          but a wolf would need discord still i guess. guess i ain't clearing him as hard now, but it's still enough for a pass from me
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • TWGma
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 3

            #335
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Zenith
            Originally posted by Charu
            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            Why are you fucking pockets again?
            Originally posted by Celirra
            i like tforce more than you

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #336
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Originally posted by TWGma
              Seeing as his main method of comms with me outside of games are over Facebook Messenger and his phone is a piece.. if he has one, I'll be shocked.
              Believe it or not, he does have Discord. He was in Deadchat for the most recent game, the game before that, and the jTWG

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #337
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Bruh, I just hosted a game with him in it.

                He legit didn't even visit the thread outside of... during current time frame I believe.

                He did pop up in some mornings though, but those were far and inbetween.
                do you think he's lying about forgetting when day started?
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • TWGma
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 3

                  #338
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  well, that changes things i guess

                  but a wolf would need discord still i guess. guess i ain't clearing him as hard now, but it's still enough for a pass from me
                  Do they though? They just need a method of comms outside the game.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  Why are you fucking pockets again?
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  i like tforce more than you

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #339
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    Originally posted by TWGma
                    Do they though? They just need a method of comms outside the game.
                    jess had to make a discord to play in the fe mystery game, so i'd believe so
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #340
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      do you think he's lying about forgetting when day started?
                      No, actually.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • SubaruPoptart
                        da kyo~
                        • Nov 2015
                        • 737

                        #341
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread



                        SO THAT'S HOW Y'ALL GOT TO THIS LAST GAME.






                        Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Oh God it's Subaru
                        Originally posted by Deamerai
                        damnit subaru
                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #342
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          No, actually.
                          well.............. ok

                          i hope he doesn't die 'cause i think it'd be a mislynch
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #343
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            I don't think Sven is lying about forgetting the day start. That seems like legit human error to me.

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #344
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Well... since he did just peace out...

                              Shadow_God_10

                              I believe this is the correct lynch.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #345
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Well... since he did just peace out...

                                Shadow_God_10

                                I believe this is the correct lynch.
                                Bruh.

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...