Another thing too, is a lot of players will sometimes use real names instead of usernames.
Prime examples are Greg (the sun fan), Sven (Hatred), Trevor (myself), and Omar (Shadow God). >=)
OK I knew about Greg, had no idea about the other two: Good to know
Subaru, anything spicy sticking out to you? Individual posts? Interactions between a couple users?
Not gonna lie haven't been looking too actively: Was JUST boutta ask when nighttime was but got ninja'd. I'mma look through rq again. Been distracted with Minecraft so that's my bad
White...Text? Where? The only white text I've seen so far is when Big-T mentioned someone named Rzr?
Originally posted by Svaz
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Originally posted by mellon_collie
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Originally posted by bugkid666
sunfan I fucked up
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do
Originally posted by Funnygurl555
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Originally posted by DaBackpack
might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun
Comment