TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 123kappa3
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2016
    • 69

    #376
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    shadow 1 between t force and funny for 2 and h&h and charu for 3 like i need to see more from these players i guess.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #377
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      Whatcha want to see by me?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • TWGma
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 3

        #378
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Originally posted by 123kappa3
        im still here i mean i made my case idk what else you want.
        You to not give up and still contribute would be nice..
        Originally posted by Charu
        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
        Why are you fucking pockets again?
        Originally posted by Celirra
        i like tforce more than you

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #379
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          I'm not convinced that Sven is wolfing. There is no way he talks shit, votes me, and dips as wolf.

          Zenith

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • 123kappa3
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2016
            • 69

            #380
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            Whatcha want to see by me?
            more effort going forward.

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #381
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Originally posted by 123kappa3
              shadow 1 between t force and funny for 2 and h&h and charu for 3 like i need to see more from these players i guess.
              Do you think the interactions between tforce and fg are w/t, t/t, t/w or w/w?

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #382
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Originally posted by 123kappa3
                more effort going forward.
                Seeing this makes me believe you haven't been paying close attention to me then.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #383
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  I'm not convinced that Sven is wolfing. There is no way he talks shit, votes me, and dips as wolf.

                  Zenith
                  What's your case on zenith

                  Comment

                  • 123kappa3
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 69

                    #384
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    Do you think the interactions between tforce and fg are w/t, t/t, t/w or w/w?
                    I have no clue. Im leaning more towards one is wolf and one isnt. which one I think is 50/50

                    Comment

                    • TWGma
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 3

                      #385
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      D0 is a meme day until like the last 2 hours until end of the day. It still counts for something regardless.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      Why are you fucking pockets again?
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      i like tforce more than you

                      Comment

                      • TWGma
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 3

                        #386
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        I'm not convinced that Sven is wolfing. There is no way he talks shit, votes me, and dips as wolf.

                        Zenith
                        That sounds like a total Sven thing to do, tbf, lmao
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        Why are you fucking pockets again?
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        i like tforce more than you

                        Comment

                        • 123kappa3
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 69

                          #387
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Seeing this makes me believe you haven't been paying close attention to me then.
                          should i only judge by your last few posts or the entire day.

                          Comment

                          • TWGma
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 3

                            #388
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            Originally posted by 123kappa3
                            I have no clue. Im leaning more towards one is wolf and one isnt. which one I think is 50/50
                            The meme lives...
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            Why are you fucking pockets again?
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            i like tforce more than you

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #389
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Originally posted by 123kappa3
                              I have no clue. Im leaning more towards one is wolf and one isnt. which one I think is 50/50
                              What about their interactions comes off as w/t? Who do you lean more towards wolf?

                              Comment

                              • TWGma
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 3

                                #390
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                VC please.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                Why are you fucking pockets again?
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                i like tforce more than you

                                Comment

                                Working...