TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #421
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Okay let's see what we got here:

    I'm still not convinced that Kappa isn't towning this game.

    T-Force, Sven, Charu, Subaru are town.

    I have doubts about FG now, and Zenith is UTR atm which makes me feel disgusting inside.

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #422
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      Subaru is Mia at eod

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #423
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        I have doubts about FG now, and Zenith is UTR atm which makes me feel disgusting inside.
        Why the doubts on FG?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #424
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          5 min. hmmmmm
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #425
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            t-force do you still wanna vote zenith?
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #426
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Just the way she wants to yeet, and then come back. It's almost as if she wants her plan to lynch me to work.

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #427
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Which is a stupid fucking plan, mind you. Because I'm town.

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #428
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Just the way she wants to yeet, and then come back. It's almost as if she wants her plan to lynch me to work.
                  what

                  i think this is the second time someone's misread my game here

                  i wanted to lynch zenith
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • SubaruPoptart
                    da kyo~
                    • Nov 2015
                    • 737

                    #429
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    I've been MIA cuz I've been tryna read a lotta stuff in a short amount of time:

                    The one thing I'm confused about is why everyone suddenly acquiesced when Charu said to unvote. I don't knock it, but that was a really fast change and I feel like I missed something aside from the post Charu quoted afterward.






                    Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Oh God it's Subaru
                    Originally posted by Deamerai
                    damnit subaru
                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #430
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Just the way she wants to yeet, and then come back. It's almost as if she wants her plan to lynch me to work.
                      What...?

                      No, her plan was to put some motion onto Zenith and see where that went. Why are you suddenly saying she planned to lynch you?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • SubaruPoptart
                        da kyo~
                        • Nov 2015
                        • 737

                        #431
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        I also highkey thought that the end was 10:00 flat cuz I forgot there was an extension.






                        Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Oh God it's Subaru
                        Originally posted by Deamerai
                        damnit subaru
                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #432
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                          I've been MIA cuz I've been tryna read a lotta stuff in a short amount of time:

                          The one thing I'm confused about is why everyone suddenly acquiesced when Charu said to unvote. I don't knock it, but that was a really fast change and I feel like I missed something aside from the post Charu quoted afterward.
                          fear

                          the quick development of the zenith wagon was rubbing me the wrong way anyway. i think the shadow wagon's relatively pure
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #433
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                            I've been MIA cuz I've been tryna read a lotta stuff in a short amount of time:

                            The one thing I'm confused about is why everyone suddenly acquiesced when Charu said to unvote. I don't knock it, but that was a really fast change and I feel like I missed something aside from the post Charu quoted afterward.
                            Don't want accidental insta

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #434
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what

                              i think this is the second time someone's misread my game here

                              i wanted to lynch zenith
                              Then why did you put your vote on shadow if you want zenith lynched. Do you plan on swapping?

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #435
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                shadow if you wanna live you gotta give something more

                                do you remember how you cleared yourself in the one game you were town?
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...