TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWGma
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 3

    #436
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    t-force do you still wanna vote zenith?
    Yes. Shadow's playing town exactly as I'd expect him to: floundering and putting his foot in his mouth more than not. If he's a wolf, I'd think that he -or his partner- would be much more cautious about his posts.
    Originally posted by Charu
    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Why are you fucking pockets again?
    Originally posted by Celirra
    i like tforce more than you

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #437
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      Then why did you put your vote on shadow if you want zenith lynched. Do you plan on swapping?
      right now i can't vote zenith with a good conscience, not with the development of the wagon
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #438
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Originally posted by TWGma
        Yes. Shadow's playing town exactly as I'd expect him to: floundering and putting his foot in his mouth more than not. If he's a wolf, I'd think that he -or his partner- would be much more cautious about his posts.
        Kappa


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #439
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          What...?

          No, her plan was to put some motion onto Zenith and see where that went. Why are you suddenly saying she planned to lynch you?
          I'm fucking paranoid right now because y'all about to mislynch me.

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #440
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Originally posted by TWGma
            Yes. Shadow's playing town exactly as I'd expect him to: floundering and putting his foot in his mouth more than not. If he's a wolf, I'd think that he -or his partner- would be much more cautious about his posts.
            do you have experience playing with shadow?
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #441
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              ugh unvote
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • TWGma
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 3

                #442
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Charu and FG are being REALLY chummy right about now..
                Originally posted by Charu
                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                Why are you fucking pockets again?
                Originally posted by Celirra
                i like tforce more than you

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #443
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  you know what fuck it

                  zenith why not see what woulda been
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #444
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    I think I trust tforce on his opinion of shadow

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #445
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      sorry if you're right charu

                      im just afraid shadow actually is town i dunno

                      if he's wolf then we look at t-force
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #446
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Originally posted by TWGma
                        Charu and FG are being REALLY chummy right about now..
                        Because I think she's town at the moment, and I think her vote on Zenith is not correct.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #447
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          votecount
                          Shadow (3)- hate, Kappa, Charu
                          Zenith (3)- TWGma, Shadow, fg
                          unvote- Zenith, wv
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #448
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            oo random.org
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #449
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              stop posting
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #450
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                a KitB has occurred.

                                random.org has decided that _Zenith_ has died.

                                He was...

                                Town
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...