For all of you that have played with wolf fg, is she a low effort poster that's mostly utr
She also does this as down early on too. It's one of the main reasons people don't pick her out until later. Probably not worth going after right now, tbh. (did I just say that?)
Also my vote's still on her. I should probably switch to unvote for now.
Another thing too, is a lot of players will sometimes use real names instead of usernames.
Prime examples are Greg (the sun fan), Sven (Hatred), Trevor (myself), and Omar (Shadow God). >=)
we don't kill hnh here fam he derp cleared himself
Any ideas then? We got 3 minutes.
Originally posted by Svaz
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Originally posted by mellon_collie
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Originally posted by bugkid666
sunfan I fucked up
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do
Originally posted by Funnygurl555
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Originally posted by DaBackpack
might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun
Comment