TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 123kappa3
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2016
    • 69

    #571
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    I feel like i have to defend myself because if i dont im just auto wolf but if i do im a wolf for defending. im in a lose lose

    Comment

    • 123kappa3
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2016
      • 69

      #572
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      TWGma jumped on me literly right after charu said he votes me. After stating that he votes either me or charu. that is so bad. no one addressed it. IDK what is going on this game. You guys are playing so wildly D0 is meme day so we disregard everything untill 2 hours before and the machingun question someone. HOW is that a good tactic.

      Comment

      • 123kappa3
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2016
        • 69

        #573
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        how you guys play is so odd. I will get use to it at some point. but like wtf none of this makes sense to me.

        Comment

        • TWGma
          FFR Player
          • May 2017
          • 3

          #574
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          i've played with you when you were town enough times

          so t-force when are we gonna thunderdome
          Maybe next game, because I'm p sure we're both town this game. COol your jets.
          Originally posted by Charu
          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
          Why are you fucking pockets again?
          Originally posted by Celirra
          i like tforce more than you

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #575
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Originally posted by 123kappa3
            heres the thing I am trying to get info. apparntly that makes me look bad. Like idk what i shoudl have done instead.
            How have you gone about getting info because I've only seen you gunho about the kitb and how that's bad for providing info but you haven't done any prodding unless your posts this phase have just been to get reactions from people?

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #576
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Subaru I need more from you than just a half-assed reads list

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #577
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Originally posted by 123kappa3
                heres the thing I am trying to get info. apparntly that makes me look bad. Like idk what i shoudl have done instead.
                Sure, and so are the rest of town. My decision to vote you, besides what I've said about your slot, are also based on some other reasons that are not totally related to only you, but multiple players really.

                ...

                Anyways, what I think you've been doing wrong if you are town is freezing up and getting irritated that players like me are reading you suspicious for what you deem to be the incorrect play. Doesn't help that there's a little something called bussing a wolf (you wanting to lynch TWGma) can do if they feel they can deepwolf themselves right now since town's only means of deduction is by posts alone.

                If you're really town, try to sell it to, not just me, but the others about how you absolutely think such and such is more wolfier suspect than you could be right now. Try to understand every elses perspective on why they may be wolf reading you.

                And as much as you hated it when I put it in my reads, you really are not playing like you were when you replaced in. Meta reads are whatever and I don't like using them myself, but I can't just ignore your play at the moment isn't like the one from your previous game. You were on top of everything and even thought of ways to get to your end goal (lynching roundbox by getting yourself lynched first).

                /shrug

                Call that lazy again if you want, it's the truth.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #578
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  I think focusing entirely on kappa when he is more or less repeating himself is a waste of time when we don't have much of it. Kappa is where I plan on putting my vote but I want to hear from other people/talk about other people

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #579
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    Also charu don't fall for emotions pls and thx

                    Comment

                    • 123kappa3
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 69

                      #580
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      How have you gone about getting info because I've only seen you gunho about the kitb and how that's bad for providing info but you haven't done any prodding unless your posts this phase have just been to get reactions from people?
                      what do you mean. I asked why TWGma voted zenith. im asking people to provide reads. I asked charu to provide more information besides I play good last game so I should play good this game on me so that I can actual defend myself. I dont think me not wanted to insta someone is grounds for being a wolf. I feel like I have to defend myself for every action or opinion i make. I get nothing from TWGma exept if you think im wolf quote me. idk maybe im playing all wrong

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #581
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Also I think I'm the only one bringing up subaru. Am I missing something that everyone else sees that puts them town or makes them not worth looking at

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #582
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Originally posted by 123kappa3
                          what do you mean. I asked why TWGma voted zenith. im asking people to provide reads. I asked charu to provide more information besides I play good last game so I should play good this game on me so that I can actual defend myself. I dont think me not wanted to insta someone is grounds for being a wolf. I feel like I have to defend myself for every action or opinion i make. I get nothing from TWGma exept if you think im wolf quote me. idk maybe im playing all wrong
                          What I'm saying is you're not pushing for new information that can't already be found in the thread. I have done that and still do that and it doesn't help really if you don't do anything with clarifict

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #583
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            I think focusing entirely on kappa when he is more or less repeating himself is a waste of time when we don't have much of it. Kappa is where I plan on putting my vote but I want to hear from other people/talk about other people
                            Well, I did say some stuff about funny, TWGma, and Shadow_God already.

                            Haven't really thought about Sabura

                            ...

                            Honestly, he just seems just as confused and spontaneous as his previous game, but if I were to ignore the meta, I do agree his read lists leaves a lot to be desired.

                            ...Also the fact he even made one makes me raise an eyebrow, but I think that's just him learning how to go about the game, lol


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #584
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              OH, I haven't talked about you personally!

                              Wayward, I think you're not a wolf due to the prods you did. HOWEVER

                              ...

                              ...

                              ...

                              Me thinks you definitely have the audacity to scare someone into answering questions and appear as a powerwolf.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #585
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                Also I think I'm the only one bringing up subaru. Am I missing something that everyone else sees that puts them town or makes them not worth looking at
                                Can you tell me a little more about what you see in Subaru? I see him as a confused town right now, but if you're seeing something that I can't see right now I'm all ears

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...