TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #346
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Hnh popping in for some quick posts then dipping is weird

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #347
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      I think I've contracted Storn disease.

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #348
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Bruh.
        gl sg
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #349
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          i'm sleepy y'all
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #350
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            Hnh popping in for some quick posts then dipping is weird
            What irritates me is that he does shit like that all the time.

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • TWGma
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 3

              #351
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Sven doing Sven things.

              And one last thing about Sven not having access to chats or whatever. He can't join them until he looks at his PM. If he doesn't look at his PM till now...


              Like, I don't want to make it sound like I'm saying he's a wolf. I'm just saying don't try to angleshoot it.
              Originally posted by Charu
              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
              Why are you fucking pockets again?
              Originally posted by Celirra
              i like tforce more than you

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #352
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Originally posted by 123kappa3
                Idk I feel like im at a disadvantage here. This meta game is throwing me for a loop. When I played textbased mafia all names are anonymous. you guys have all your background stories. I probably should just shut up and watch but, I want to play.
                This post feels too real and is the main reason I'm not voting kappa

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #353
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  Heya, Kappa.

                  You still there?

                  You've been quiet since 1 hour until EoD.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #354
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    I think I've contracted Storn disease.
                    So you are a wolf?

                    Comment

                    • 123kappa3
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 69

                      #355
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      im still here i mean i made my case idk what else you want.

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #356
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        So you are a wolf?
                        Lmfao no you dolt! I'm town as fuck this game.

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #357
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Originally posted by 123kappa3
                          im still here i mean i made my case idk what else you want.
                          What are your thoughts on hnh's entrance and posts

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #358
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            zenith

                            Comment

                            • 123kappa3
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 69

                              #359
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              What are your thoughts on hnh's entrance and posts
                              I mean he voted shadow but, it seems lazy. Idk this same thing happened last game the posts i read are low effort and same thing with charu exept charu is way more hlelpful is that its low effort town and this case even worse.

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #360
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                Conveniently comes in when called out????? Idk about that

                                Comment

                                Working...