TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #601
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    Can you explain why you think subaru's reads list is solid
    Let me get back to you on this, my guy. Give me a few minutes

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #602
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      t-force, kappa, shadow/subaru(depends)
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #603
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Wit NVM I guess tforce is the counterwagon if kappa votes tforce

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #604
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          Originally posted by TWGma
          Kappa, Charu, Subaru.
          Spicy meatballs


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • 123kappa3
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2016
            • 69

            #605
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Originally posted by TWGma
            Why Charu? I don't recall you ever really mentioning him as being a wolf candidate.
            Ive been on him for this entire game.


            hes lazy and his attack on me was because im not as good as he thought. its dumb.

            Comment

            • TWGma
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 3

              #606
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              I can see Charu being partners with Kappa as it would fit within his usual wolf-game of bussing hard when necessary in order to keep up an idea of separation.

              Subaru is not worth lynching, really, due to the lack of interaction (I know, ironic that I say that now), but is still a candidate.
              Originally posted by Charu
              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
              Why are you fucking pockets again?
              Originally posted by Celirra
              i like tforce more than you

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #607
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Originally posted by 123kappa3
                Ive been on him for this entire game.


                hes lazy and his attack on me was because im not as good as he thought. its dumb.
                What a lazy response


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • TWGma
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 3

                  #608
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Spicy meatballs
                  Originally posted by TWGma
                  As a reminder of last night's votes.

                  I think the Zenith wagon is clean (yes, this means I read Funnygurl town. It's a scary thought).
                  In terms of the Unvotes, Zenith's obviously town, and WV is a hard townread for me at this point so there's no point really worrying there.
                  That leaves Shadow's wagon, and the one non-voter.
                  4 possibilities, imo: Charu, Kappa, Subaru, and Hatred.

                  Hatred's already gone so, really, it's 3.
                  Originally posted by TWGma
                  Regardless, I thnk we need to resolve one of Kappa, Subaru, and Charu today, and I'm leaning definitely moreso towards Charu and Kappa.
                  Keep up, please.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  Why are you fucking pockets again?
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  i like tforce more than you

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #609
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    Okay yeah WV...You got a solid point on Subaru's reads list. Dude...I don't know what the fuck I was reading this morning when I woke up. That was a really fucking stupid thing for me to say

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • TWGma
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 3

                      #610
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      You should probably stop hitting the bottle so hard.


                      And Kappa, your read on Charu's laziness is purely based off of his read for you.. what about anything Charu has done aside from his read on you?
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      Why are you fucking pockets again?
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      i like tforce more than you

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #611
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Originally posted by TWGma
                        Keep up, please.
                        Spicy meatballs


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #612
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Originally posted by TWGma
                          You should probably stop hitting the bottle so hard.
                          Bruh.

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #613
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            Can we get a VC Greg?

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • 123kappa3
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 69

                              #614
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Originally posted by TWGma
                              You should probably stop hitting the bottle so hard.


                              And Kappa, your read on Charu's laziness is purely based off of his read for you.. what about anything Charu has done aside from his read on you?
                              Not much. ask a couple of qustions towards me. jumped on shadow wagon, not care about TWGma, its just a wolf play.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #615
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Bruh.
                                Think that was toward me.

                                Bit of a snappy response, I apologize.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...